This Is Why Hatsune Miku Never Made It Big In The States...

Started by jkid101094, October 03, 2011, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: *Tana on October 03, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
Seen it before. Disliked it.
Meh, I gave it a like. I don't agree with the kids but the video itself was neat to watch.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Saw it a few days ago.  Didn't like it.  :/
But the girl that goes "computers these days" has a nyan cat shirt (I'M WEARING MINE NOW LOL).  She wins.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 03, 2011, 06:50:45 AM
Saw it a few days ago.  Didn't like it.  :/
But the girl that goes "computers these days" has a nyan cat shirt (I'M WEARING MINE NOW LOL).  She wins.
Athena? I didn't notice the Nyan Cat. xD

The 14-year old blond girl pisses me off, though. "It's fake! How could you like something that's fake!?" I can only assume she isn't an anime lover. Or any kind of animated media for that matter. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

"So now that this technology exists, what do you think is next?"
"A real person" x3

Also, the Z fighters would destroy Naruto.

I've never seen anything related to Hatsune Miku, besides Vocaloid.
I must say, I was impressed with the hologram quality, MUCH better than the gorillaz.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 03, 2011, 07:00:43 AM
"So now that this technology exists, what do you think is next?"
"A real person" x3

Also, the Z fighters would destroy Naruto.

I've never seen anything related to Hatsune Miku, besides Vocaloid.
I must say, I was impressed with the hologram quality, MUCH better than the gorillaz.
I believe you can get the concert video in ViP, if you're interested.

Mikey

Elija2

I'd rather watch a real artist on stage instead of a hologram. Actual talent on stage is way better than something that I can just go online and watch and get the same effect. I'll admit that the technology is neat, but the feeling is gone. Every concert feels the same and it's unbearably fake to me. All you're doing is watching some fake anime girl go through a dancing animation. Real artists put emotion into their performances and it's a joy to see. At least the Gorillaz are actually on stage playing their instruments. It helps to have good music too.

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on October 03, 2011, 08:50:43 AM
I'd rather watch a real artist on stage instead of a hologram. Actual talent on stage is way better than something that I can just go online and watch and get the same effect. I'll admit that the technology is neat, but the feeling is gone. Every concert feels the same and it's unbearably fake to me. All you're doing is watching some fake anime girl go through a dancing animation. Real artists put emotion into their performances and it's a joy to see. At least the Gorillaz are actually on stage playing their instruments. It helps to have good music too.
The music is fantastic, but I agree. Even though it'd be different and amazing first time, every other time it's just the same, then the same, then the same. I'd rather listen to the music at home.