Main Menu

I'm Such A Child. D8

Started by Dracoslythe, October 24, 2011, 04:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Sooo...
Today I had a checkup for my Diabetes...
And you know the paper on the tables in doctor's offices?
...I made beautiful artwork on it.

The nurse was greeted with a beautiful work of which she kindly commented on when she came back into the lab room to draw my blood after doing the routine room-wipedown.

It consisted of a sitting butt shaped "place butt here" spot w/ a derp face, a cigar-smoking dinosaur on a skateboard with a monocle who was barfing rainbows into a "wee Irish dude's" pot of goldchicken nuggets, Harry Potter chasing Rainbow Dash, and various captions.

I told my mother I needed to patent that shit.
Kids would be more apt to go to the dr's office if there was cool exam table paper. She said make lines and make it a "color yourself" paper. I told her we could make this work.  Somehow.
We'd be millionaires.

Supersonic196

I do the same thing with tablecloths at restaurants... :I

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 24, 2011, 04:31:54 PM
I do the same thing with tablecloths at restaurants... :I
I would, but we never get paper tableclothes.
If we have those paper placemats, I decorate mine. xD

TheGameNinja

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 24, 2011, 04:32:53 PM
I would, but we never get paper tableclothes.
If we have those paper placemats, I decorate mine. xD
Same here. Also I carve drawings into trees... And doodle on every paper I get. And graffiti all my yearbooks...

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 24, 2011, 04:29:04 PM
Sooo...
Today I had a checkup for my Diabetes...
And you know the paper on the tables in doctor's offices?
...I made beautiful artwork on it.

The nurse was greeted with a beautiful work of which she kindly commented on when she came back into the lab room to draw my blood after doing the routine room-wipedown.

It consisted of a sitting butt shaped "place butt here" spot w/ a derp face, a cigar-smoking dinosaur on a skateboard with a monocle who was barfing rainbows into a "wee Irish dude's" pot of goldchicken nuggets, Harry Potter chasing Rainbow Dash, and various captions.

I told my mother I needed to patent that shit.
Kids would be more apt to go to the dr's office if there was cool exam table paper. She said make lines and make it a "color yourself" paper. I told her we could make this work.  Somehow.
We'd be millionaires.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

you been smoking that shit huh
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 24, 2011, 04:59:55 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
I actually took pics, but since the paper was so thin/light, the ink didn't show up well.
I still have pics for proof.  :3  But I'll upload them later lol