The pinnacle of Sonic Fan sites.

Started by PSNGigoByte, October 26, 2011, 03:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSNGigoByte

Womb-handz and Genital-Menz.

I thought I would enlighten you with this glorious little Sonic-Based website!
It is by FAR the best website I have ever seen in my many years of internet searching shenanigans.

It has colour, It has up to date content - and best of all;
It looks fantastic in ALL Internet browsers!

Check out: http://www.spindashpro.com to see what I'm talking about..

Please note: This is obviously supposed to be a sarcastic post. This is by FAR the worst site I have ever seen. Take example from this fucking MESS of a website.
I know this should be placed in the 'websites' section of the forum, but cut me some slack - this needs publicity! :D

jkid101094

I dunno what you're saying that site is amazing. I find that Bomberman style game to be addicting as fuck.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 26, 2011, 03:45:02 AM
I dunno what you're saying that site is amazing. I find that Bomberman style game to be addicting as fuck.
Neither of the games even belong to the site owner, one is from OMGPop, the other is everywhere on the internet.

Anyway, that site is so horrific and ugly, and the videos are equally as shitty.

shrinky dinks

PSNGigoByte

I don't think I could ever top this website.. Ever! And I'm a reasonably good web dev!
It is by far the mutts nuts. The creator(s) of Spindashpro.com must be like.. Beyond Pro.. Check out their videos for god sake! They just REAK of professionalism!

jkid101094

Quote from: PSNGigoByte on October 26, 2011, 03:51:46 AM
I don't think I could ever top this website.. Ever! And I'm a reasonably good web dev!
It is by far the mutts nuts. The creator(s) of Spindashpro.com must be like.. Beyond Pro.. Check out their videos for god sake! They just REAK of professionalism!

Quote from: Stachekip on October 26, 2011, 03:49:00 AM
Neither of the games even belong to the site owner, one is from OMGPop, the other is everywhere on the internet.

Anyway, that site is so horrific and ugly, and the videos are equally as shitty.
My pea-sized, sleep deprived brain was only slightly entertained.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

PSNGigoByte

My brain (which is also the size of a pea) was completely overwhelmed by the bright colours.
I almost had a fit.

BADTIMEZ!

Tanassy

Supersonic196

Dracoslythe

HEY HEY U NVR NO IF THAT IZ JUS A KID R SUMTHN DNT B SU MEEN

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 26, 2011, 12:17:51 PM
HEY HEY U NVR NO IF THAT IZ JUS A KID R SUMTHN DNT B SU MEEN
How does a kid afford his own domain when almost everyone here is broke...?

~Bubblicious~

It made me want to dragon-kick a baby.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 26, 2011, 12:27:17 PM
It happens.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 26, 2011, 12:27:17 PM
Rich parents that give him anything he wants?

PSNGigoByte

If you look at some of their videos.. You'll see that they in fact have a merc 'n shit. Not to mention, a nice kitchen :P

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.