Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh

Started by jkid101094, October 31, 2011, 05:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

It's apparently becoming popular again, and with growing popularity comes a growing need to play. Draci and I have found a site that allows us to play online with our IRL decks and, on behalf on the small group we have, we'd like to also invite the rest of you as I know there are some players out there. I would tell you to consider this as a club of sorts but that's just lame so let's use this topic to talk about the game and arrange matches. For those of you willing to fairly construct your deck out of cards you use in real life you can join us at the link below. It is HIGHLY recommended you sign up using your forum name if possible.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Me, Jkid, Gamerdude, and now even my BF play online here.
I also sent the link to one of my friends, so he should sign up as well soon.  :3

Nazo, this is so much easier than Skype. xD

TheGameNinja

Signing up right now.

...the sign-in page uses Death Note background music. ._.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 31, 2011, 11:35:22 AM
Signing up right now.

...the sign-in page uses Death Note background music. ._.
That's what it's from? Kay didn't like it. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

University peeps are too-cool for children's card..... f*ck it I'm signing up
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on November 08, 2011, 02:15:21 PM
University peeps are too-cool for children's card..... f*ck it I'm signing up

My college's gaming club has a night just for card games, including Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I've never gone. I should though. Bet it'd be fun.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 08, 2011, 03:51:35 PM
My college's gaming club has a night just for card games, including Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I've never gone. I should though. Bet it'd be fun.
We have a new club at school dedicated to the nerds, as you know.
Within, we have "clans"; videogames, card games, and collectors items (figures, comics, etc.)
You can join more than one, but with all the challenges I get with MtG and YGO, I don't have time to play the video games.  xD

But I'm the den mother.
Srsly.
It's a fucking sausage fest there.
/only female in club

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

nazo unleashed

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 31, 2011, 08:53:29 AM
Nazo, this is so much easier than Skype. xD

But more confusing than the actual game >.<

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on November 09, 2011, 05:05:41 PM
But more confusing than the actual game >.<
What do you need help with? GD, Kay and I play perfectly fine together. I have no problem helping you. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 09, 2011, 11:53:58 PM
What do you need help with? GD, Kay and I play perfectly fine together. I have no problem helping you. :3

No, i understand it perfectly, it's just REALLY sloppily put together, you can do whatever the fuck you want, there's no boundaries whatsoever.

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on November 10, 2011, 12:31:31 AM
No, i understand it perfectly, it's just REALLY sloppily put together, you can do whatever the fuck you want, there's no boundaries whatsoever.
Well it's all manual. It's just like playing the real game. You have to know the rules.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 10, 2011, 12:41:38 AM
Well it's all manual. It's just like playing the real game. You have to know the rules.

I've has several cases where some asshole would cheat.

jkid101094

Quote from: NazoUN on November 10, 2011, 01:21:28 AM
I've has several cases where some asshole would cheat.
That's possible in the normal game too, but the thing is you're not playing with cheaters. You're playing with us.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Senoue

A clan for DN would be fun on here :3