Main Menu

Elana's story...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, January 25, 2009, 01:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

me: but i can send elready dead enemies to SUB SPACE! ROGUE! you know the drill!

Rogue: *makes his fingers in the shape of a gun* chaos.... *a black ball appears on his fingers*.....BLACK HOLE!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 09:39:54 AM
me: but i can send elready dead enemies to SUB SPACE! ROGUE! you know the drill!

Rogue: *makes his fingers in the shape of a gun* chaos.... *a black ball appears on his fingers*.....BLACK HOLE!

*no effect*

You can't suck up something, that isn't a thing! (and where does rouge come from, i thougt she ported away -_-)

We did nothing to your race, untill one day, Hedgehogs attacked our species, and killed all, just take OUR emeralds! the togo emeralds! 

Light the Hedgehog

me: HOW CAN YOU BLAME PRESENT DAY HEDGEHOGS FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND 2,000 YEARS AGO?! DON'T YOU SEE IT'S NOT FAIR?! IF YOU KEEP KILLING US, THERE WILL BE ONE HEDGEHOG LEFT!

Rogue: and that would be me! for i am also a demon...a chaos demon for that matter!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 09:49:12 AM
me: HOW CAN YOU BLAME PRESENT DAY HEDGEHOGS FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND 2,000 YEARS AGO?! DON'T YOU SEE IT'S NOT FAIR?! IF YOU KEEP KILLING US, THERE WILL BE ONE HEDGEHOG LEFT!

Rogue: and that would be me! for i am also a demon...a chaos demon for that matter!

"there will be one hedgehog left" well, there is NO DEMONHOG LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU! I'm  just a freaking NOTHING!

Ok, let's make it easy, just give the Togo Emeralds to me, then our species will be revived and we are going to live in peace with Hedghogs!

Princessofthechaosemerald

Elana:*wakes up*..besides...that was my great-great-great-great-great*several greats lator* step grandad....how was i supposed to know about it...

Light the Hedgehog

me:....*brings out the Togo Emeralds* my job is to keep this planet safe.....i and i've been doing that for 70 years....here's your Togo Emeralds, Sheik......*gives the Togo Emeralds to Sheik*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 09:57:20 AM
me:....*brings out the Togo Emeralds* my job is to keep this planet safe.....i and i've been doing that for 70 years....here's your Togo Emeralds, Sheik......*gives the Togo Emeralds to Sheik*

Shiek: The, Togo Emeralds! well then, thank you! I'm gonna revive my species now!
HEDTUTDAGAMALADU, Togo God, revive our species at the original place! (togo emeradls shine)
... Nothing happens? (BUILDIGS and TREES comming right there were we are standing) wah! Watch out, our contry was here, look out for trees and buildings! that are spamming out of no-where!

Light the Hedgehog

me: okay....

Tiger: *is flying over it all* WHEEEEE!!!!!

Elana:....ya know *pauses everything exept us* why would beat me up for nothing..i never lived 2,000 years ago....

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 10:03:36 AM
me: okay....

Tiger: *is flying over it all* WHEEEEE!!!!!

(finished spamming)
Shiek: thank you or giving us that back, what belongs to us! I hope we live in peace!
Oh, and you there, Girl Hedghog, sorry that i did hurt you, but, urm *gets red* *says is very fast* yourcutebye (runs away)

(INFO: Demonhog's look like Hedgehogs, there are justhave diffrent eys and have more spikes!)

Elana:i think he said im cute...O.O...>.>....

Light the Hedgehog

Elana:...-*blinks*...ookkaayy..what do we do now...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on February 28, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
Elana:...-*blinks*...ookkaayy..what do we do now...

(Horde of Demonhogs are comming)

DemonhogHorde: That's that Hedgehog-Girl that our Prince did say she's cute?! OMG! She IS cute! Do you two have marrying plans?! What's your age? Wow, she is really cute!