If Vocaloid Were an Anime...

Started by jkid101094, November 20, 2011, 11:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Looks sweet, eh? Guess what? It's fan-made.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

"A fan made video"

Well.. no shit..

It's certainly impressive.. but some of the animations are awkward. And some of the characters are portayed pretty badly..

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 21, 2011, 03:54:16 AM
"A fan made video"

Well.. no shit..

^What I think when I hear the word fan art.

Sure the animation is a bit clunky but these guys not probably getting paid to do this. That shit is almost CGI Studio quality. If I had to draw frames like that I'd lack on the animation too. The way you say it makes it sound like things like this are common. But from what I've seen this is amazing. It deserves a little bit more praise than that, Tana.

And the actual episode was only about two minutes and absolutely silent. How the hell do you figure that the only two characters were portrayed badly in a 2-minute (original?) story?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

...That's what you think of as fan art? Lmao.

You're right, they're not, and you're right, it is. That's the thing though, things like this are far more common than you'd think. That's why I have a different mind to judge them than you do. And "Impressive" is the only praise I give to an OP with some silent 2 minutes added on to the end.

When I said portrayed, I meant something different than that. It's hard to explain, but my apologies for the misunderstanding.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 21, 2011, 04:27:10 AM
When I said portrayed, I meant something different than that. It's hard to explain, but my apologies for the misunderstanding.
Go ahead and try to explain because I want to try to understand what you mean.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.