Sonic Generations 3DS to Release with a New Trailer

Started by Super Sonic Boom, November 23, 2011, 06:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Sonic Generation 3DS gets a New Trailer Prior to Release

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3V3hJQHwM&feature=channel_video_title

With a successful launch already on the console and PC market, Sonic Generations and SEGA are now focusing on their soon to be released 3DS version on November 25, 2011 (Black Friday) in the USA.

It is important to note that the 3DS version will vary in a number of ways to its console counterpart, for starters, a bonus stage inspired by Sonic Heroes' bonus stages will be in the game as well as zones that are not included in the PS3/360/PC version.

The levels to be included that were not in the other versions include:

• Mushroom Hill Zone
  • Emerald Coast
  • Radical Highway
  • Tropical Resort
  • Water Palace

Other changes that will not be in the other versions are the boss battles. In addition to the Shadow the Hedgehog and Silver bosses that were in the console release, the Nintendo 3DS release bosses are to include:

• Big Arm
  • Egg Emperor
  • Biolizard

Use Street Pass? You are in luck! Street Pass capabilities are to be included to gain bonus content as well as battle your friends in races in the 3DS stages. If you are one of those people who have waited for the 3DS version to be released, wait no longer, Sonic Generations 3DS will be released in time for the holiday season 2011!

- Chris Silvano, SONIC ZONE News

jkid101094

This is all...kind of old news...but a decent article(?) none the less. * applauds*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 23, 2011, 06:42:17 AM
This is all...kind of old news...but a decent article(?) none the less. * applauds*

All of the pieces of the 3DS have finally come together with the trailer's release, which was not too long ago. It is now time to close the book on the "Upcoming 3DS version" and now make it a released game! ;)

Supersonic196

Tanassy

Supersonic196

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 23, 2011, 07:58:08 AM
Yes.

Getting this today <3
I just found my 3ds, I've gotta wait till the 25th >:U

You and your living in the future....

SmashFinale

Supersonic196

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on November 23, 2011, 08:36:10 AM
I just found my 3ds, I've gotta wait till the 25th >:U

You and your living in the future....
That, and it comes out at an earlier date.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 23, 2011, 09:02:24 AM
That, and it comes out at an earlier date.
Pfft, Tana, we all know that you live in the future, you can't fool us.

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

The 3DS only gets 6 zones?
And none from Sonic Heroes(wanted Rail Canyon), Sonic 06(wanted Kingdom Valley) or Sonic Unleashed(wanted Holoska)?

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on November 23, 2011, 06:35:28 PM
The 3DS only gets 6 zones?
And none from Sonic Heroes(wanted Rail Canyon), Sonic 06(wanted Kingdom Valley) or Sonic Unleashed(wanted Holoska)?

According to the official site, there's eight, although only 7 have been revealed so far. http://www.sega.com/sonicgenerations/?pl=1

jkid101094

If there are 8 then one generation gets a jip and "that's no good!"

I doubt there aren't only 7, though, because one special stage per world = 7 emeralds, and all the stages have videos up already.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.