Christmas Top Ten Games List

Started by jkid101094, December 03, 2011, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So X-Mas is right around the corner and chances are you probably still get or give at least one present each year. Well, Imagine you wake up to find only one box with your name on. It's shaped like a Video Game case so that slices the possibilities down a bit. You tear open the wrapping and-...Which game is it? Or rather, which game would you want it to be?

I present my (most likely) only serious topic this December. Simply make a top 10 list of the games you most want this Christmas. Who knows, you might just get it. Even if you already know what you're or you don't still get presents there has to be SOMETHING you'd like to play, right? Your list can be in order on non-specific order. Or even as vague as you like. It doesn't matter if the game is out yet either as the 3DS's library is still small. You don't even need to own the system. It doesn't matter to me. So without further ado, my list, in non-specific order:

1 ). Sonic Generations (3DS)
2 ). Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
3 ). Pokemon White (NDS)
4 ). Little Big Planet II (PS3)
5 ). Skyrim (PS3)
6 ). BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended (PS3)
7 ). Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS)
8 ). Paper Mario 3DS (3DS)
9 ). Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
10 ). Super Smash Bros 4 (3DS/Wii U)

Like I said. The reason I have 3DS games that aren't out yet up there is because the 3DS library is kind of small now (to my knowledge) so it's kinda hard to want games on that system.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

I can't put anything here since i don't celebrate Christmas but some of those im confused about

I thought you said you hated BlazBlue's combat, Kid Icarus aint coming for a while, Paper Mario 3D has almost no info, and Smash 4? Good fuggin Luck with that.

and yes i know the 3DS library is small but it's least likely those will come out during winter.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 03, 2011, 09:12:57 AM
I can't put anything here since i don't celebrate Christmas but some of those im confused about

I thought you said you hated BlazBlue's combat, Kid Icarus aint coming for a while, Paper Mario 3D has almost no info, and Smash 4? Good fuggin Luck with that.

and yes i know the 3DS library is small but it's least likely those will come out during winter.
If you checked the topic you'll find I was enjoying it a bit more. Besides, my fanboy crushes rule over all. Then again, putting a bit more thought into it maybe it's not such a good idea.

I know, it's more so "what do you want?" then "what do you want for Christmas?". It's easier to decide that way.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 03, 2011, 09:12:57 AM
I can't put anything here since i don't celebrate Christmas

Personally, even though it says "Christmas"... I think Jkid will allow you to put your list down for your holiday you celebrate - or call yours a "Winter Games List".

jkid101094

Quote from: Chris Silvano on December 03, 2011, 09:52:08 AM
Personally, even though it says "Christmas"... I think Jkid will allow you to put your list down for your holiday you celebrate - or call yours a "Winter Games List".
This.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

1.  Skyrim
2.  Skyrim
3.  Skyrim
4.  Skyrim
5.  Skyrim
6.  Skyrim
7.  Skyrim
8.  Skyrim
9.  Skyrim
10.  Skyrim

Jazz Nova

1. Skyrim
2. MW3 (360)
3. R/S/E remake
4. Forza Motorsport 4
5. Halo: Anniversary
6. Portal 2
7. Sonic Generations (360)
8. Bioshock: Infinite
9. Star Fox 64 3D
10. Sonic Generations (3DS)
11. GH5- Plug in Baby and Matt Bellamy are in it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Jazz Nova on December 06, 2011, 03:06:47 PM
11. GH5- Plug in Baby and Matt Bellamy are in it.

You should be able to snag it for cheap. Don't forget GH: Warriors... has Uprising - a good one too!

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Chris Silvano on December 06, 2011, 03:24:20 PM
You should be able to snag it for cheap. Don't forget GH: Warriors... has Uprising - a good one too!
But GH5 has:

WITH MATT BELLAMY.
I could not play a Muse song and not see Matt jumping around on-stage. It just doesn't work.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Tanassy

Uncharted 3 (The only game on this list that's actually available ..this year. xD)
Mists of Pandaria.
Snake Eater 3D
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Tennis

I already have like.. everything. ._.

Honestly though, i think I just want like, a new monitor or something for Christmas.

HereAndThere

Don't you just love it when you want a shit ton of games, but know that you won't get them?
Well, in no particular order:
Skyrim.
Disgaea 4.
Assassin's Creed Revelations.
Disgaea 2.

I really can't think of any games to get, since I pretty much have all the games I need, but it's a pain to think that I'm not getting anything for Christmas...FunFunFun.

dreamcasthime

In non-specific order, cause I don't really want any more than another.

1.Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
2.Sonic Generations (3DS)
3.Disgaea 4
4.Lucky Star (PS2) [I strongly doubt I'm getting that]
5.SSBB
6.MGS3:Snake Eater 3D (3DS)
7.Megaman X Collection (PS2)
8.Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
9.DBZ Infinite World (PS2)
10.GH3 (360,PS2, or Wii) [Because I can beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on Expert]

SmashFinale

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on December 07, 2011, 01:45:09 PM
In non-specific order, cause I don't really want any more than another.

5.SSBB

I lol'd very hard (up)on seeing this on your list.
Quote from: Riko Sapphire on December 06, 2011, 03:34:53 PM

Luigi's Mansion
Mario Tennis

The 3DS games right? Or Gamecube?

Elija2

FlashTheHedgehog123

1. Sonic Generations (3DS/PS3)
2. Zelda: Skyward Sword
3. Super Mario 3D Land
4. Pokemon Rumble Blast
5. Sonic Colors (DS)
6. Kirby Mass Attack