Official Legend of Zelda Timeline Revealed.

Started by jkid101094, December 21, 2011, 01:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

So, all the games are actually connected? Hm.

TheGameNinja

Here's an infographic version, courtesy of Kotaku.

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on December 21, 2011, 02:13:57 PM
It still makes no sense.
My bro explained it in great detail to me a year ago, all the Zelda games are connected as shocking as it sounds
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

An interesting post Jordan dug up. I must say, I've thought about this before but never too deeply. It's really interesting. It's like they planned this the entire time. Bravo Nintendo, bravo.

Quote"Zelda corrupted the timeline by sending Link back using the Ocarina. But 3 timelines are created based on the three travel points used in the game, 2 created by the sword and 1 by Zelda.

Time Junction 1: This is the point where the Master Sword takes Link whenever Link returns the sword to the pedestal and emerges as a child in the past. Which is after Link has met Zelda and collected the Goron's Ruby, and Zora's Sapphire, after Zelda as fled the Palace with Impa, after Link acquires the Ocarina of Time, and after Link has pulled the sword for the first time and opened the sacred realm.

Time Junction 2: This is the point seven years later where the Master Sword takes Link whenever Link draws the sword from the pedestal and emerges in the future as an adult.

Time Junction 3: This is the point Zelda sends Link to, before Link has met Zelda, before he collects the Goron's Ruby and Zora's Sapphire, before Zelda flees the Palace with Impa and before Link acquires the Ocarina.

When there was two connected Time Junctions (1 connected directly with 2, if Link disappeared from 1 he had to emerge in 2 and vice versa, he could always get to the other Junction as well, with no hindrances) there was no time travel paradoxes or discrepancies. But when Zelda creates a third junction point (and more than that a one way junction point), it removes the connections between the two Master Sword junctions. Link disappears from Junction 2 but instead of emerging in Junction 1 like he should, he emerges from Junction 3, meaning there is no Link in Junction 1 (so the events leading to ALTTP play out), and there is no Link in Junction 2 (so the events leading to WW play out), and the Link in junction 3 stops Ganondorf and leaves for Termina (so the events leading to MM and TP play out)

Since Link has no way of returning to Junction 1, the "Link Fails" timeline must occur where Link simply vanishes after pulling the Master Sword."

-Maximum Taco of Gamefaq.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Dear, Shigeru Miyamoto

Please give me a timeline where Link has boobies.

Sincerely, jkid.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Princessofthechaosemerald

Awesome, now I don't have to sit in front of my tv, trying to wrap my mind around the timeline.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 04, 2012, 02:45:29 PM

Lol Era of Dinner.