AfterMath of Gaming for two days straight.

Started by SmashFinale, December 29, 2011, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

So i went to visit my best friend and played a bunch of video games with him and his friends. So i havent masturbated slept for two days. I have a headache now but it will go away. But I'm sure you are more interested in the games i played/replayed with my friend so.... Here We Go!

Games I RePlayed:
Kirby Return's to Dream Land - Four people co-op is hilarious,add Scope Shot and Ninja Dojo and it's indescribable
Star Fox Assault - Three player free-for-all brawl. Play it then understand what it's like
Mario Strikers Charged -  I showed him how MEEEEEAAAN AND VICIOUS *shot - like anyone got the joke anyways* online is on that game. Jaws dropped
Mario Kart Wii - Long story short: Don't fucking use Wii Wheel
Castle Crashers - I showed my friends why im number 74 - scratch that - 75  >:( >:( >:( in the world in Arena Mode. RageQuit happens.
Donkey Kong 64 - I played on someone else file and beat the Sliding Beetle with Lankey Kong. Annoying Asshole.
Sonic Colors - Wanted to show him what happened before Generations. Whatever.
Super Mario 64 DS - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to play with Analog stick than with D-Pad.

Games i Played for the First Time:
Dark Souls - Very depressing, very difficult RPG, made the by FROM SOFTWARE, the people who made the AC SERIES
Modern Warfare 3 - Nothing new, nothing special, still gonna buy it though.
Skyrim - Didnt like it. Didnt like it at all. You guys are liars.
Skyward Sword - Didnt play it but looks interesting. Need to buy it.
Skylanders: Spyros Adventure - ...im so fucking surprised how good this game really is. Even the wii version is good.
Sky - nah im kidding Kirby's Epic Yarn - Beautiful. I see why this won Best Graphics 2010. Easy though.
4 Swords - I played it with my friend and his little bro from beginning to end.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Co-op Improved. That's all i can say since i didnt play for long.
And finally: Sonic Generations - this one gets its own paragraph

Generations- i didnt beat it. i stopped at Planet Wisp Act 2. And i gotta say: the fact that you switch between Modern and Classic keeps me intrigued in the gameplay of it. Graphics are beautiful even though the framerate is bad. Voices didnt piss me off. And the music was good..... UNTIL I FUCKING GOT TO CLASSIC SONIC PLANET WISP! ONCE AGAIN, YOU GUYS LIED TO ME! >:( >:( >:( >:( MADE ME EXPECT GOOD MUSIC WHEN IT WAS MOSTLY BASS BEATS. BUT OH, NO ONE WANTED TO FUCKING BRING UP CRISIS CITY MUSIC! BOTH ACTS WERE GREAT TO LISTEN TO SO WHAT THE HELL GUYS? Even though i didnt get a chance to beat the game, i still enjoyed the game.

All in all... im tired and need more people on my 3DS Friends List. See ya...

Tanassy

TheGameNinja

Epic Yarn is a pretty game. Too bad its so easy a baby can beat it. In 2 hours.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on December 29, 2011, 10:44:58 PM
Agree with most of that except Skyrim. lawl
You even agree with the Classic Sonic Planet Wisp thing?

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 29, 2011, 09:48:23 PM

Games i Played for the First Time:

Skyward Sword - Didnt play it but looks interesting. Need to buy it.

:I

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

(i played it for like 2 seconds.... then gave it back to my friend)

Jazz Nova

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 29, 2011, 09:48:23 PM
Skyrim - Didnt like it. Didnt like it at all. You guys are liars.
Quote from: Maddie8D on December 31, 2011, 09:48:28 AM
I'm ashamed of you.
I guess you don't like open-world games?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SmashFinale

Quote from: Jazz Nova on December 31, 2011, 09:56:01 AM
I guess you don't like open-world games?
I guess i didnt like it because when i played it pretty much every detail was ALREADY FUCKING DETAIL WAS GIVEN TO ME BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT WHEREVER I FUCKING WENT. So that pretty much killed it for me. I just don't see a reason to get it since i know what happens. Same for Arkam Asylum, and i actually wanted to play that.  >:( Also that's the reason i didnt play Skyward Sword for long. i actually WANT to PLAY the GAME while looking at the STORY of it. And dont give the "OH BUT SIDEQUESTS!" I could give less than three fucking shits about side quest in a game. Only if i have to do it to progress in the story will i ever do it.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 31, 2011, 10:01:34 AM
I guess i didnt like it because when i played it pretty much every detail was ALREADY FUCKING DETAIL WAS GIVEN TO ME BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT WHEREVER I FUCKING WENT. So that pretty much killed it for me. I just don't see a reason to get it since i know what happens. Same for Arkam Asylum, and i actually wanted to play that.  >:( Also that's the reason i didnt play Skyward Sword for long. i actually WANT to PLAY the GAME while looking at the STORY of it. And dont give the "OH BUT SIDEQUESTS!" I could give less than three fucking shits about side quest in a game. Only if i have to do it to progress in the story will i ever do it.

Then of course you didn't like Skyrim. Skyrim's main quest can be finished in three days. Everything else in the game is what makes it so... engaging. Even a completionist like me usually quits playing a game like this before being 100% done. You get a ton of bang for your buck.

SmashFinale

Anyone even notice the spelling on the title was wrong?

Supersonic196

Jazz Nova

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 31, 2011, 10:01:34 AM. And dont give the "OH BUT SIDEQUESTS!" I could give less than three fucking shits about side quest in a game. Only if i have to do it to progress in the story will i ever do it.
This is in itself is why you didn't find Skyrim enjoyable.

Have you played [Prototype]?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively