AfterMath of Gaming for two days straight.

Started by SmashFinale, December 29, 2011, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Supersonic196

SmashFinale

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 31, 2011, 01:26:33 PM
Is it an indie game?
Nope, in fact, it just about sums up mainstream gaming as a whole.

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 31, 2011, 10:15:50 AM
Then of course you didn't like Skyrim. Skyrim's main quest can be finished in three days. Everything else in the game is what makes it so... engaging. Even a completionist like me usually quits playing a game like this before being 100% done. You get a ton of bang for your buck.
Skyrims main quest can be finished in a few hours. o.o

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 04, 2012, 06:00:59 AM
Skyrims main quest can be finished in a few hours. o.o

He doesnt mean 72 hours of playtime, he means 'In Three Days' -with sleeping, eating and the rest of life.

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on January 04, 2012, 06:51:43 AM
He doesnt mean 72 hours of playtime, he means 'In Three Days' -with sleeping, eating and the rest of life.

I did it in one play session. Like I said, a few hours. XD

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on January 04, 2012, 06:59:45 AM
I did it in one play session. Like I said, a few hours. XD

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 04, 2012, 07:39:58 AM
Maybe I just suck at the game. :P
Enemies and stuff level up with you so the easiest way to beat anything is to do it right off the bat. I made the mistake of abusing a glitch and now there are enemies that take about 40% of my health each hit. @_@

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 04, 2012, 10:55:39 AM

Enemies and stuff level up with you so the easiest way to beat anything is to do it right off the bat. I made the mistake of abusing a glitch and now there are enemies that take about 40% of my health each hit. @_@
I found that you have to mainly spend skill points on things that help you stay alive.
Like one/two-handed, light/heavy armour, raged, block, etc.
And I want a stronger healing spell...
My Restoration is 27 from using the provided one. :3
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

I did beat the main story last out of everything I did. Being level 54 couldn't have helped. And I sneaked through most of the game. It probably took me longer if only because I was walking so slowly. XD

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 04, 2012, 11:58:07 AM
And I sneaked through most of the game. It probably took me longer if only because I was walking so slowly. XD
My sneak is lv 34
My archery is lv 37
I'm lv 14
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

My Sneak, Pickpocket, and Lockpick were all at 100. :P

jkid101094

My play style involves me running into battle and being able to take hits as I aimlessly flail and getting the best out of every conversation. My speech skill was the first thing to hit 100. Sadly, that means I spent less time building any sort of defense so now I'm a glass cannon. Save for some enemies that take no damage and deal shittons making me just glass.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I have almost no defense. 2 or 3 attacks from almost anything could kill me. Several enemies can kill me in one shot. If they see me, that is. One-shot backstabbing bosses is fun.