Main Menu

I've noticed something

Started by xSalashawty, January 13, 2012, 05:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

..That all pets have a fetish for us. A HUGE FETISH.
..that most whores have small boobs
..that Spongebob has made kids stupider
..that schools are becoming more advanced
..that I'm running out of ideas
..the fact you're reading this. still.

I was gonna make a topic about how our pets have a huge fetish for us, but then I reconsidered.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

Quote from: xSalashawty on January 13, 2012, 05:39:45 PM
..that schools are becoming more advanced
Actually Salad, Schools in the US today have been redesigned to better a students test score, in other words you're going to school to take tests. However recent studies have shown that kids fresh out of college are having a harder time at work due to the schooling they've received. mainly because this new way of teaching is programming initiative out of kids in return for memorization.

What does this mean? Not only has the education system failed, but now they're trying to reverse this. I'm gonna go out on limb and estimate the education system won't see a reform for 8 to 17 years due to the fact that the testing approach is the norm these days, and frankly, the US is running out of money, they don't have enough to fix the education system while in a recession. Thus Students don't ask questions, take notes, and "succeed" in life.

However this illusion of success comes at the cost of one's imagination, and greatly hurts their ability to come up with an idea to solve problems.

I suppose the schools themselves are becoming more advanced, with all the data they're collecting from around the country, however the students aren't.
Or did you mean that schools are upgrading from Windows '95?