I Think SEGA Has Lost It...

Started by jkid101094, January 18, 2012, 08:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Are you referring to the redundancy, or the fact that nobody in their right mind would want to play an olympics game with real people?
Also

That is a really cool logo... I've never seen it before.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on January 18, 2012, 09:39:11 AM
Are you referring to the redundancy, or the fact that nobody in their right mind would want to play an olympics game with real people?
Also

That is a really cool logo... I've never seen it before.
Both.

Also, haha. Australia.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

They made the Winter Olympic 2010 Games... without Hockey

Hakudamashi

Bro, they've "lost it" since they Made Sonic kiss a human
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 07, 2012, 09:54:24 AM
SEGA's beeing doing these since ages...
I was joking because they had been doing so much S&M stuff lately that an Olympic games game just seemed silly without them. Like they're trying to capitalize on the wrong thing.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

even without Mario and Sonic, Olimpic video games are quite fun if you get some friends around and play by yourself, lol joking about the invisible part

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 07, 2012, 10:07:29 AM
even without Mario and Sonic, Olimpic video games are quite fun if you get some friends around and play by yourself, lol joking about the invisible part
if you get some friends around and play[/size][/color]
friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0o2FHh64Y&feature=related

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 07, 2012, 10:21:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0o2FHh64Y&feature=related
humanoid please, I spelled the word right, other parts of that sentence had grammatical errors but I wrote "friends" right. Or did you make a joke about having no friends?

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 07, 2012, 11:53:58 AM
humanoid please, I spelled the word right, other parts of that sentence had grammatical errors but I wrote "friends" right. Or did you make a joke about having no friends?
The later. I was joking about the word "friend" being foreign to me because I don't have any. =P

"Once you've had to explain the joke you've failed."

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 07, 2012, 11:57:32 AM
The later. I was joking about the word "friend" being foreign to me because I don't have any. =P

"Once you've had to explain the joke you've failed."
ok, sorry for ruining it

PSNGigoByte

Oh dear god.. Another game based upon the Olympics!
Can safely say, the last sporting title I played by SEGA was 'Winter Heat' on the Sega Saturn. They were simpler, yet better days.

Yes, I haven't even played those tennis games which Sega make; which are apparently really good.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: PSNGigoByte on February 08, 2012, 02:35:37 AM
Oh dear god.. Another game based upon the Olympics!
Can safely say, the last sporting title I played by SEGA was 'Winter Heat' on the Sega Saturn. They were simpler, yet better days.

Yes, I haven't even played those tennis games which Sega make; which are apparently really good.

all the SEGA Sports-Type Of Games are good actually...