Happy Birthday, Smash Finale~

Started by jkid101094, February 13, 2012, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Miles tippied me off on the CB. Happy B-Day, dude. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Happy birthday, buddy/frenemy/whatever you want me to refer you by.

Jkid is a theif.
People asked.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on February 13, 2012, 12:04:30 PM
Happy birthday, buddy/frenemy/whatever you want me to refer you by.

Jkid is a theif.
Not a thief. A dick. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Thank you. When i get Mario Kart 7 later on i will FUCKING DESTROY YOU ALL IN FRONT OF A CAMERA FOR ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES AND LOVE ONES TO WATCH YOUR HUMILIATING FAILURES AS KART RACERS

I mean have a friendly competition with my friends on SonicZone. And don't try to feed me cake. I know it's a spy. Even if it is Strawberry Shortcake, and if that gets swiped, im going near the closest king i can and beating his ass before he can even explain himself.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 13, 2012, 12:10:09 PM
Thank you. When i get Mario Kart 7 later on i will FUCKING DESTROY YOU ALL IN FRONT OF A CAMERA FOR ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES AND LOVE ONES TO WATCH YOUR HUMILIATING FAILURES AS KART RACERS

I mean have a friendly competition with my friends on SonicZone. And don't try to feed me cake. I know it's a spy. Even if it is Strawberry Shortcake, and if that gets swiped, im going near the closest king i can and beating his ass before he can even explain himself.
This post makes no sense at all. Mostly because 196 and I kick everyone's asses in Mario Kart...oh, and you're welcome. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 12:14:05 PM
This post makes no sense at all. Mostly because 196 kicks everyone's ass in Mario Kart
:3

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 12:18:37 PM
:3
You cannot beat me in Rainbow Road SNES unless you're lucky...Or Calamari Desert...or Luigi Raceway...

So =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 12:19:36 PM
You cannot beat me in Rainbow Road SNES unless you're lucky...Or Calamari Desert...or Luigi Raceway...
So =P
Actually, I'm not sure when you played last, but rainbow road SNES is one of my favorite courses now, I can even surpass Tana in it.

But yeah, Kalimari Desert is a nightmare for me, on Luigi Raceway I'm sorta meh...

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 12:23:20 PM
Actually, I'm not sure when you played last, but rainbow road SNES is one of my favorite courses now, I can even surpass Tana in it.

But yeah, Kalimari Desert is a nightmare for me, on Luigi Raceway I'm sorta meh...
I don't think I've played at all this year. Unless the last time we played was in early January.

Neo Bowser City needs to be banned. I'm decent at it now but that doesn't make it any less hellish.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 12:26:59 PM
I don't think I've played at all this year. Unless the last time we played was in early January.

Neo Bowser City needs to be banned. I'm decent at it now but that doesn't make it any less hellish.
Kalimari Desert has TWO trains! :U
go onto the tracks at the second crossing, head left, and you'll see.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 13, 2012, 12:30:09 PM
Kalimari Desert has TWO trains! :U
go onto the tracks at the second crossing, head left, and you'll see.
I knew this.

But it's off-topic. We should stop.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 13, 2012, 12:38:03 PM
Thanks guys.

We're bound to get off-topic. This is Sonic ZONE after all.

Also I've never actually played Squeak Squad so meh. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 13, 2012, 12:41:47 PM
Also I've never actually played Squeak Squad so meh. :P
Squeak squad was meh. Nightmare in dreamland was probably the best... Though I haven't tried return to dreamland.