Persona vs. Disgaea: Which of These Should I Get First?

Started by jkid101094, February 15, 2012, 03:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

You kiddies will now tell me which of these games to play. I know Jeexx is a Persona fan and I know TGN likes Disgaea so I'm hoping you guys can help me decide which ones I should rent first.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Persona 4.
Then get 3:FES.
And after that, Mayanaka Arena.
And after that P3P and P4Golden.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 16, 2012, 04:37:43 AM
I haven't played Persona, so... Disgaea.

Now I need to know which one you like better of the Disgaea games. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The first one is my favorite. The second one is good too, though. The third one is a bit too long for me, but its okay. I haven't played the fourth yet. Stuff happens in the other three games that reference the first game, so I say play that one first.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 16, 2012, 05:39:51 AM
The first one is my favorite. The second one is good too, though. The third one is a bit too long for me, but its okay. I haven't played the fourth yet. Stuff happens in the other three games that reference the first game, so I say play that one first.
Which one is that? The ones for PSP are blurred out because I don't actually own a PSP.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

The PSP version, Afternoon of Darkness, has an extra game mode where you play as Etna. But you don't have a PSP... Actually, I think the DS version might have it too, but I've never played it.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 16, 2012, 05:51:29 AM
The PSP version, Afternoon of Darkness, has an extra game mode where you play as Etna. But you don't have a PSP...
So a genderbend story? All of my sadness. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Alright, since two people have said Persona 4 I'll put that on my Game Q along with Hour of Darkness. I'll play those and see if I'm intrested enough to play the others. Thanks, guys. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 01:44:55 PM
Alright, since two people have said Persona 4 I'll put that on my Game Q along with Hour of Darkness. I'll play those and see if I'm intrested enough to play the others. Thanks, guys. :3
You will NOT be dissapointed
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 01:44:55 PM
I have a feeling you'll like Persona 4, but I'm not so sure about Disgaea 1...
I personally love both of those games, so of course I'll praise the living shit out of them, so I won't give my opinion on them...
I'll just tell you that you'll probably like Persona 4.

Mikey

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on February 19, 2012, 08:19:55 PM
fuck all those games, get this one:

The only surprise here is that it took someone so long to say this.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 19, 2012, 08:22:04 PM
The only surprise here is that it took someone so long to say this.
I have no idea what that is
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay