Pokemon White Version: AR CODE FOR ALL POKEMON ALLOWED IN BATTLE SUBWAY??

Started by Hyper Shadow 00, February 16, 2012, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyper Shadow 00

I know theres some out there... And many agree that its kinda pointless to NOT release one... so CMON ppl, lets meet these thousands of requests for one... Yeah cheating may seem wrong and imoral, but the battle subway seems otherwise impossible to beat... I've tried legit with a high speed/defence/attack/special defence/special attack mix team countless times and still fail.... HELP ANYONE?
Mew is awesome

Supersonic196

Hyper Shadow 00

I've done all possible combinations of permitted legendaries and even a number of combinations of mixed offensive/defensive/speed pokemon, all failed. AND another point to my previous post, If its an issue over wifi, then WHY DID THEY DO SUCH A CODE FOR POKEMON DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM/HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER? (the main arguement against such a code is the fact that it would affect wifi greatly, but then they would have to explain why they allowed wifi to be "affected greatly" in the other 5 Wifi-Enabled pokemon games too... which i have yet to see such an explanation of such) Having said this, if anyone wants to propose a team that would work for all situations in battle subway (items held, moves taught, and abilities must be included, and this must be a team that is NOT hacked), I am more than willing to try such teams proposed if I haven't already tried it previously. (I will let you know if I have tried the team or not)
Mew is awesome

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

ok then give me a suggestion for a strategy AND team (above criteria must be mentioned still) and i will try it too... and I know there are people on this forum itself who agree that someone ought to make and share a ar code that allows all pokemon in battle subway
Mew is awesome

jkid101094

Do you even have a Pokemon that uses Stealth Rock? Battle subway is double battles, correct? The CPU is stupid so try an Earthquake/Protect strategy. One member uses Earthquake and the other uses protect then they switch off so the protect never fails.

If you can I'd try catching a Pupitar or two and evolving them into Tyranitar. I think he's one of the best psychical sweepers, if I'm not mistaken, however, Rhampardos has the highest base ATK so he should work too.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 09:06:39 AM
Do you even have a Pokemon that uses Stealth Rock? Battle subway is double battles, correct? The CPU is stupid so try an Earthquake/Protect strategy. One member uses Earthquake and the other uses protect then they switch off so the protect never fails.

If you can I'd try catching a Pupitar or two and evolving them into Tyranitar. I think he's one of the best psychical sweepers, if I'm not mistaken, however, Rhampardos has the highest base ATK so he should work too.
It's because I discovered technicallities like these why I quit playing Pokemon =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 09:06:39 AM

Actually, only 2 of the 9 subway lines are double battle that CAN use this strategy. The 2 Multi lines are not always reliable to find a partner who has figured this out. That leaves 5 SINGLE battle lines that you must decipher a strategy for. Your strategy in theory should work, as long as the partner in multi follows this strategy. Now its just a question of Single strategy for the 5 lines. Suggestions?
Mew is awesome

jkid101094

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on February 21, 2012, 06:36:17 AM
Actually, only 2 of the 9 subway lines are double battle that CAN use this strategy. The 2 Multi lines are not always reliable to find a partner who has figured this out. That leaves 5 SINGLE battle lines that you must decipher a strategy for. Your strategy in theory should work, as long as the partner in multi follows this strategy. Now its just a question of Single strategy for the 5 lines. Suggestions?
Use a Pokemon to get out Stealth Rock. Then use something like whirlwind or roar to keep switching them out. If your Pokemon is faster the other team will slowly die while you can just sit back and watch. In case they do get a hit off a Pokemon like Breloom that can poison or pralyze on touch would be good.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on February 17, 2012, 01:09:14 PM
It's because I discovered technicallities like these why I quit playing Pokemon =/
Y U NO LIKE TECHNICALITIES?

Is it the subway boss that's impossible?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

These technicalities have almost always been there. The moment you discover them, you stop playing??
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 21, 2012, 03:48:38 PM
Because you don't have a brain to strategize with?
Yes
Quote from: Mephiles on February 21, 2012, 05:17:18 PM
These technicalities have almost always been there. The moment you discover them, you stop playing??
Pretty much
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Shadow 00

So you just give up like that? AR codes EXIST for people like you, wind
Mew is awesome