John, SZ Live Needs to Have More Talk Show Sessions

Started by jkid101094, February 17, 2012, 02:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm usually not around when you have shows or leave before you do but I feel that doing other things like this more often might attract more viewers. I, for one, prefer your talk show sessions a bit more than your piano ones. Just keep it tasteful, please.

And please tell Jon not to stop abusing the sound effects while someone is trying to talk.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Changing things up would be a refresher. His Keyboard playing skill are godly but it does get a bit tired. Sorry if that was going to far.

Gilly

I understand guys. I will try to continue to do more of a variety of shows. I hope you guys will still like my keyboard shows though every once in a while because they're really fun :)

jkid101094

Quote from: John Gillis on February 17, 2012, 05:05:48 PM
I understand guys. I will try to continue to do more of a variety of shows. I hope you guys will still like my keyboard shows though every once in a while because they're really fun :)
Looking forward to it. I can't guarantee I'll always watch every one, but I'll join in when I'm not doing anything else. I'll probably stay out of the CB, though. My sense or humor doesn't seem to go over as well there. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.