Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by TheGameNinja, February 25, 2012, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

http://filb.de/1816

Quote from: serebii
The first images of CoroCoro have been revealed, showcasing the final bits of pre-release information for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. First, it has the full art of Keldeo's Resolution Form Some version exclusives have been confirmed: Magby/Magmar/Magmortar & Buneary/Lopunny are exclusive to Black 2, while Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire and Skitty/Delcatty are exclusive to White 2
Cities have had vast changes from Black & White
PokéTransfer works for all Generation IV DS games
Different cave between versions. One game is Water based, while the other is Magma based. Black City & White Forest return
Elesa's Gym has become like a fashion show. She has a Flaaffy
In the forest in Sangi Town, you need Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion in order to change form to Resolution Form. It appears to change once it learns Secret Sword. Resolution Form is 1.4m and 48.5kg
First WiFi distribution confirmed. A Piplup that knows Sing is to be given over WiFi on Black 2 & White 2 only from July 20th 2012 to August 9th 2012
You will receive a special Fes Mission in Castelia City if you show a person Meloetta. This mission, A Great Berry Search Adventure, has you search for Berries in Unova. It lasts 3 minutes.
Another Fes Mission is the "Search for Audino" mission
The Join Avenue image shows the user at a shop where an item is being sold, 'Gambare A Lunch', which is said to increase Hit Point Base Points (as in EVs) when consumed by a Pokémon
Porygon confirmed to be available within Pokémon Dream Radar. You can use Dream Orbs obtained in Dream Radar to power your capture device
Item is confirmed to change the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus & Landorus. It is called the Reflecting Mirror and is only found by taking the Landorus captured in Dream Radar to a specific area of the game. This item will change the Sacred Beast Formes into Incarnation Forme. They also have different abilities
Tornadus has Regenerator, Thundurus has Volt Absorb, Landorus has Intimidate

Jazz Nova

I'm liking Landorus' new form.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Volume 2 of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 strategy guide has Meloetta on the cover. It comes out on November 20. This implies that Meloetta, and by extension probably the movie that Meloetta is in, will be distributed by that date. Since Genesect will be available at launch, this will mean that all 649 Pokemon will be available to US players by November 20. It also means that for ONCE we will have a guide with a COMPLETE POKEDEX in it. Not counting those stand-alone Pokedex books, though I think even those were usually missing some of the unobtainables.

Granted, this is all conjecture on my part, but they have never to my knowledge released a Pokedex book that contained an unobtainable that had not been released yet. It is possible that they could just erase Meloetta and replace it with Genesect on the cover. But it would be weird for there to be an empty space in the Dex, since Meloetta comes before Genesect numerically.

Hakudamashi

There's also an update for the Pokedex 3D that apparently turns it into a national dex.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on September 22, 2012, 09:47:39 AM
There's also an update for the Pokedex 3D that apparently turns it into a national dex.
That's old news. You have to buy it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 22, 2012, 09:49:09 AM
That's old news. You have to buy it.
Um... the update was free for me...But it did give me a warning that it won't be free after October 1, 2012
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on September 22, 2012, 09:52:08 AM
Um... the update was free for me...But it did give me a warning that it won't be free after October 1, 2012

That was the final update that unlocks all the features in the current Pokedex 3D. It unlocks anything you hadn't unlocked yet and makes it so you can receive the other monkeys and forms that the game only let you get from another person before.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 22, 2012, 10:05:37 AM
That was the final update that unlocks all the features in the current Pokedex 3D. It unlocks anything you hadn't unlocked yet and makes it so you can receive the other monkeys and forms that the game only let you get from another person before.
Then it's still useless to me.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 22, 2012, 10:05:37 AM
How do you get that update, by the way?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 22, 2012, 10:28:47 AM
How do you get that update, by the way?

Hit the gear button on the right and scroll down, there should be an update button near the bottom.

jkid101094

Pokemon Dream Radar and Pokedex 3D will cost $2.99 and $14.99 respectively.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 02, 2012, 12:35:38 AM
Pokemon Dream Radar and Pokedex 3D will cost $2.99 and $14.99 respectively.
F*ck, I don't even know how to get that currency...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicEnzoRue

Nintendo should make a 3DS Pokemon game. The regular DS is going to die soon.

Hakudamashi

Thats what they said about the PS2...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay