Naruto Shipudden: Generations Online gameplay

Started by epicwinning, March 18, 2012, 03:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epicwinning

This video is to give a general idea as to how the online game play is in Naruto Shipudden: Generations

nazo unleashed

Dude, I understand that you're,

A. Trying to bring more attention to your Video/Channel

or B. Legit trying to show us what the online is like

I'm gonna tell you thing straight up, you don't need to spam the video on our chat, it's annoying, once
is just fine.

Now, for some criticism.

Lower the game volume

This is important if you want to make a commentary, we need to be able to hear YOU, not the game, i'm not saying put it on mute, but keep it low enough to where we can hear you and the game at the same time without trying to struggle to hear you.

Use your own footage

Honestly, you should use your own footage of you playing the game, not replays.

And that's all I can think up atm, keep on trying and mastering yourself and you'll get there!

epicwinning

it was me playing thats my gt

nazo unleashed

Quote from: epicwinning on March 18, 2012, 04:07:39 AM
it was me playing thats my gt

I understand that, I'm saying that it might be a bit better if you commentated while you play.

[EDIT]

I remade the first post to make it appealing to the majority of our members, because just saying generations online might make people think
there's Multiplayer in sonic generations.

epicwinning

Quote from: Robert Neal on March 18, 2012, 04:16:55 AM
I understand that, I'm saying that it might be a bit better if you commentated while you play.
if i did that i would concentrate on playing more than that cause i would prob b fighting spammer so i need to find a way to manuver and stuff i wouldnt b talking and alot of editing