Main Menu

Cartoons

Started by TheGameNinja, March 21, 2012, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Talk about cartoons. Or just post pictures of cartoons. Or whatever. Cartoons.

TailsLover2010

YAY
-No advertising in signature, please.

TheGameNinja

TailsLover2010

HAPPY LE FAIRENCEN DAY

HING A DING A DING A DURGEN

TheGameNinja

So what cartoons are you watching?

Adventure Time, Regular Show, M L P:FiM, Dan Vs., and Transformers Prime are the ones I try to watch as mush as I can. I catch Thundercats, Young Justice, Phineas & Ferb, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Kick Buttowski, and The Looney Tunes Show every now and then. Super Best Friends Forever looks good, from the one short I saw. Looking forward to Legend of Korra!

TailsLover2010

Im watching Regular Show, Adventure Time, MLP:FIM, Jelly Jamm, the old Transformers that go on at night along with batman, and Spongebob because who doesn't still watch spongebob? I'll try Dan Vs. and Super Best Friends Forever. I'll probably try Transformers Prime. If that Fireball thing comes to America from Japan, i'll watch that.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 21, 2012, 06:51:07 PM
So what cartoons are you watching?

Adventure Time, Regular Show, MLP:FiM, Dan Vs., and Transformers Prime are the ones I try to watch as mush as I can. I catch Thundercats, Young Justice, Phineas & Ferb, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Kick Buttowski, and The Looney Tunes Show every now and then. Super Best Friends Forever looks good, from the one short I saw. Looking forward to Legend of Korra!

DC and Lauren Faust? I'm going to die with joy. I just watched a clip of it, sounds like a cute show, it better be on CN :I

Sandwiches.

TailsLover2010

I tried Transformers Prime and it was awesome.

jkid101094

I prefer Japanese animation to American animation these days but I'll still watch the old video game cartoons when I'm bored out of my mind.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

TheGameNinja

Adventure Time is getting a game on the DS.

TailsLover2010

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 23, 2012, 09:57:38 AM
Adventure Time is getting a game on the 3DS.

Also, we've made it past ten posts.

TheGameNinja

This... is... this is just.... yay.

In case you don't know what this is, here ya go. Whippersnapper.

Basically, the cast of Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast hosted a block of cartoons back in the day on Cartoon Network and TNT, and this is waaaay back in the day. Before Toonami existed.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 27, 2012, 05:42:02 PM
This... is... this is just.... yay.

In case you don't know what this is, here ya go. Whippersnapper.

Basically, the cast of Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast hosted a block of cartoons back in the day on Cartoon Network and TNT, and this is waaaay back in the day. Before Toonami existed.
Wasn't that moved to adult swim later on? I recognize it but I always thought it was aimed at adults.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 22, 2012, 09:27:17 PM
I prefer Japanese animation to American animation these days but I'll still watch the old video game cartoons when I'm bored out of my mind.
Same here, but the legend of korra looks really good. I'll probably watch that.