Little Big Planet Karting

Started by jkid101094, March 27, 2012, 06:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHsMZLFb8Q&feature=context&playnext=1&list=PLFC599E4679C2D557&context=G22e3877FAAAAAAAACAA

Really, Media Molecule? Sackboy was already in Modnation. We really don't need another Play, Create, Share kart racer. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Just lost all hope for this series.

SmashFinale

I really dont see the point in this. i mean, modnations racers is good enough, why make there own? Trying to compete with Mario or something? What's next? a Super Smash Bros clone with PS3 exclusive- Oh wait.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 27, 2012, 07:52:56 AM
Just lost all hope for this series.
If they stop making games before we get one dedicated to RPGs or Fighting games Media Molecule will lose all my respect.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

i expect LittleBigPlanet Tennis and Golf next.
Then we get LittleBigPlanet Party
Then LittleBigPlanet Strikers
Then LittleBigPlanet Baseball
Then LittleBigPlanet *shot*

Supersonic196

"From media molecule comes the game that none of you have been waiting for! In the most unnecessary game ever made, get ready to drive around a course multiple times while grabbing generic and boring power ups! Prepare for the race of your life despite the fact that you could make a more enjoyable karting game in little big planet 2!"

I'm open for commercials if you guys wanna hire me , Sony.

Hakudamashi

F*CK THIS GAME, UPDATE MODNATIONS RACERS YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

It's good to see that they've differentiated it enough from Modnation Racers that I can be happy about buying both =)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 31, 2012, 01:50:54 PM
It's good to see that they've differentiated it enough from Modnation Racers that I can be happy about buying both =)
What I don't like about the game is that it seems more like a mod for LBP2 because outside of the game play everything seems the same. That's not a bad thing by any means but to me it makes it feel less like a separate game.

Also maybe LBP3 will use this creation engine. Then we can have 3D LBP levels and I am 100% for that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 31, 2012, 04:39:19 PM
What I don't like about the game is that it seems more like a mod for LBP2 because outside of the game play everything seems the same. That's not a bad thing by any means but to me it makes it feel less like a separate game.

Also maybe LBP3 will use this creation engine. Then we can have 3D LBP levels and I am 100% for that.
If LBP3 does 3D AND 2D gaming and still doesn't get nominated for GOTY, then the community is rigged
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Now if someone could make a 3D platformer with this...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Can do this in Modnation, can you, Wind?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

No, but you can in LBP2...
Still waiting on that 3D platformer.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay