Mario Tennis Open

Started by jkid101094, April 21, 2012, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So...Rosalina isn't playable or even guest staring in this game. Why? She's been replaced by a Luma.

Nintendo, I am disappoint...

...also this game didn't have a topic before so here it is. Enjoy.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 08:43:03 AM
So...Rosalina isn't playable or even guest staring in this game. Why? She's been replaced by a Luma.
:trollface:

Anywho, I see crisp graphics, and the promise of fantastic gameplay. I'll probably pick this up. I'll definitely be getting new super mario bros 2 if there's multiplayer.

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 21, 2012, 09:09:39 AM

Anywho, I see crisp graphics, and the promise of fantastic gameplay. I'll probably pick this up. I'll definitely be getting new super mario bros 2 if there's multiplayer.
There is. Have you not heard of New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 21, 2012, 09:09:39 AM

Funny how I was just thinking that if I got this the only other person that would play it with me would be you. xD

Post Merge: April 21, 2012, 03:15:32 PM

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 21, 2012, 09:14:36 AM
I believe he's referring to online Co-Op, silly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Does it have a Story Mode like the other Mario Tennis games?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 21, 2012, 09:36:01 AM
Does it have a Story Mode like the other Mario Tennis games?
The other games had a story?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 21, 2012, 09:14:36 AM
Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 09:14:53 AM
I believe he's referring to online Co-Op, silly.
This. Also it's a handheld. Multiplayer is harder to do when you need to link separate systems. The original NSMB had multiplayer, but it was really shallow. I thoroughly enjoyed the multiplayer in NSMBWii, but It's not set in stone whether or not we'll get the same experience on the 3DS. Here's hoping though.

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 09:14:53 AM
Funny how I was just thinking that if I got this the only other person that would play it with me would be you. xD
I need to manage my money a bit though, with so many games coming out I'll need to leave some behind :C
I'm definitely getting Animal Crossing on the 3DS though, I have $45 set aside specifically for that.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 21, 2012, 01:04:18 PM
I'm definitely getting Animal Crossing on the 3DS though, I have $45 set aside specifically for that.
I'm trying to keep my money for stuff I really want. I might just reserve AC.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 01:19:33 PM
I'm trying to keep my money for stuff I really want. I might just reserve AC.
Seriously, im starting to get fucking pissed with these acronyms. AC: WHICH MOTHERFUCKING SERIES?!

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 21, 2012, 01:22:01 PM
Seriously, im starting to get fucking pissed with these acronyms. AC: WHICH MOTHERFUCKING SERIES?!
Quote from: supersonic196 on April 21, 2012, 01:04:18 PM
'm definitely getting Animal Crossing on the 3DS though, I have $45 set aside specifically for that.
ARE YOU BLIND!?

I even quoted that same line in my post. lrn2read

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 09:46:14 AM
The other games had a story?
Yeah they did.
Well, the handheld ones anyway. The one with the gameboy colour and the other for gameboy advance. And the story in the GBA one took place like 5 or so years after the GB one, so we got to see all the GB characters grown up and tutoring the GBA cast. It was fun stuff.

So I was wondering since this is also a handheld Mario Tennis game, if it will also continue the story.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 21, 2012, 01:51:24 PM
Yeah they did.
Well, the handheld ones anyway. The one with the gameboy colour and the other for gameboy advance. And the story in the GBA one took place like 5 or so years after the GB one, so we got to see all the GB characters grown up and tutoring the GBA cast. It was fun stuff.

So I was wondering since this is also a handheld Mario Tennis game, if it will also continue the story.
I totally forgot about that. They say there are still two characters left to be revealed so if they aren't Luma and Baby Peach then they might be a male and female character. I liked the idea of playing the story on you GB or GBA then porting that character onto the console and beating it with them. Sadly this game looks more akin to the console titles so I doubt it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2012, 01:58:45 PM
I totally forgot about that. They say there are still two characters left to be revealed so if they aren't Luma and Baby Peach then they might be a male and female character. I liked the idea of playing the story on you GB or GBA then porting that character onto the console and beating it with them. Sadly this game looks more akin to the console titles so I doubt it.
This makes me sad...
I think the game would've benefitted if you could obtain said costumes and whatever via the single player campaign...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Can't bloody wait for this.... Mario Tennis <3

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 24, 2012, 08:45:49 AM
Can't bloody wait for this.... Mario Tennis <3
Goddamn Facebook. I spent a good three seconds looking for a "Like" button. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.