Anyone up for Mario Kart 7 With Members of Another Forum?

Started by jkid101094, April 22, 2012, 11:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

We're all trying to work out a date and we don't know who's joining up. I'm asking because we want 8 people and I only know 6 there who have the game, so, assuming everyone can play we need two more people and I know a bunch of you guys play it too.

One thing I have to ask of you guys is to keep it civil. I know you guys like dick and sex jokes but...they don't, so if you're expecting to go over there waving dildos like the American flag don't even bother posting. It'll just make me look bad if you show up.

I'll try to keep updating this topic so we know how many heads we need and what days are available. I'll send the link to the other forum to those of you interested. Some of you might all ready even have accounts there *cough*EP*cough*. Speaking of which, we're sorry about the Brawl Tourney. Drillbit just started showing up again. Can't say the same for O4A.

I know there can only be 8 players per match so it'll be first come, first serve unless we can find a way around that. Other then that the best time to do this is on the weekend according to most people but I'm sure we can work around other schedules.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 11:45:36 AM
We're all trying to work out a date and we don't know who's joining up. I'm asking because we want 8 people and I only know 6 there who have the game, so, assuming everyone can play we need two more people and I know a bunch of you guys play it too.

One thing I have to ask of you guys is to keep it civil. I know you guys like dick and sex jokes but...they don't, so if you're expecting to go over there waving dildos like the American flag don't even bother posting. It'll just make me look bad if you show up.

I'll try to keep updating this topic so we know how many heads we need and what days are available. I'll send the link to the other forum to those of you interested. Some of you might all ready even have accounts there *cough*EP*cough*. Speaking of which, we're sorry about the Brawl Tourney. Drillbit just started showing up again. Can't say the same for O4A.

I know there can only be 8 players per match so it'll be first come, first serve unless we can find a way around that. Other then that the best time to do this is on the weekend according to most people but I'm sure we can work around other schedules.
To tell the truth, i was about to bother you

Speaking of which, we're sorry about the Brawl Tourney. Drillbit just started showing up again. Can't say the same for O4A.
???

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 22, 2012, 11:57:53 AM
To tell the truth, i was about to bother you

Speaking of which, we're sorry about the Brawl Tourney. Drillbit just started showing up again. Can't say the same for O4A.
???
Bother me about what?

And that was directed at EP. We were planning on a Brawl Tourney and he got excited about it but then O4A and Drillbit left and we lost interest so it never happened.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 12:01:39 PM
Bother me about what?

And that was directed at EP. We were planning on a Brawl Tourney and he got excited about it but then O4A and Drillbit left and we lost interest so it never happened.
Bother you meaning join your match.

Supersonic196

so if you're expecting to go over there waving dildos like the American flag don't even bother posting. It'll just make me look bad if you show up.
Why does this describe the forum so perfectly? xD

Anywho, count me in, I'm always up for some MK7

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 22, 2012, 12:08:32 PM
Why does this describe the forum so perfectly? xD

Anywho, count me in, I'm always up for some MK7
I figured you would be. When I explained the idea to them your name was the one I kept bringing up. xP

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 22, 2012, 12:03:32 PM
Bother you meaning join your match.
I'm glad you were considerate but I doubt they would have cared about you joining. x3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 12:16:28 PM
I figured you would be. When I explained the idea to them your name was the one I kept bringing up. xP
I'm glad you were considerate but I doubt they would have cared about you joining. x3
Fascinating. What forum are we playing with?

SmashFinale

If im right, the join match prompt my 3DS gave me said "GOW party"

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 22, 2012, 12:31:17 PM
If im right, the join match prompt my 3DS gave me said "GOW party"
Yeppers. You're right.

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 22, 2012, 12:24:53 PM
Fascinating. What forum are we playing with?
We're playing with really old pals of mine. The Gateway of Wonders forum. They were working on a Smash Bros. fan game that they just restarted on.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 22, 2012, 12:57:34 PM
so when are we going to do this?
We're all trying to work out a date and we don't know who's joining up.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Sorry, i was just surprised any of you wanted to play this game since you guys havent mentioned it in a while.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 22, 2012, 01:08:37 PM
Sorry, i was just surprised any of you wanted to play this game since you guys havent mentioned it in a while.
I've been thinking of asking, I've just been too lazy. lol

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.