Persona 4 Arena

Started by jkid101094, May 01, 2012, 11:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 06, 2012, 07:18:11 AM
I just want to know why this game didn't come out during the dry period not too long ago where everything was being pushed to 2013 and nothing was being released...
Well, it takes awhile to translate text, I guess?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Just wished it came out sooner is all...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

QuoteTranslating from a Famitsu report, Gematsu and Shoryuken called the new game a sequel, but Siliconera was less confident, noting that it's not clear whether the game will release as a stand-alone product or an add-on for Persona 4 Arena.

What all reports agree on is the addition of at least two new characters to the roster – Yukari Takeba and Junpei Iori, both from Persona 3. The two characters have been redesigned for the Persona 4 spin-off, because of the time lapsed between the events of the two games.

Developer Arc System Works has begun testing the updated fighter in two locations in Japan – Hey Arcade in Akihabara and Taito Station Nihombashi, where the fighter will be on show for two days. A translation of Famitsu's impressions has Yukari down as a speedy character who uses a bow and wind attacks, while Junpei is more power-focused, wielding a bat and baseball-themed attacks.

No direct assets have been released yet, but Famitsu has a collection of off-screen photos.

Persona 4 Arena is a versus fighter using characters from Atlus's popular RPG series Persona, itself a spin-off of Shin Megami Tensei. It's available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

http://sadpanda.us/images/1795597-S3DQBB7.jpg

jkid101094

YES.
YUKARI.
I LOVE YOU, BABY.

If they added Adachi too I would implode.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Fuck Adachi, that pussy, ass bitch.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay