Persona 4 Arena

Started by jkid101094, May 01, 2012, 11:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Hakudamashi

Chie's inter-dimensional cunt punt for GOD teir
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

...What happened to Teddie's voice? :c
Well, I'm probably going to get this, just 'cause it's Persona related.

Hakudamashi

I'm not getting it cause I'm tired of fighting games at the moment...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

So I've been reading up on this game and found some neat stuff. Just like all fighting games your character will get alternate palettes. The cool thing about these, though, is that they aren't generic and are actually based on characters from other games by the creators and random anime. Here's a list for those of you interested.

What I find neat is that you can also choose whether or not said characters wear their glasses in the Other World which is kind of odd but a cool feature none the less.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 21, 2012, 07:25:02 PM
So I've been reading up on this game and found some neat stuff. Just like all fighting games your character will get alternate palettes. The cool thing about these, though, is that they aren't generic and are actually based on characters from other games by the creators and random anime. Here's a list for those of you interested.

What I find neat is that you can also choose whether or not said characters wear their glasses in the Other World which is kind of odd but a cool feature none the less.
...You found them just now?
Jkid's slow.
I saw them like, about a month ago o3o
AndYes, I think it's kewl.
The biggest Holy Shit moment was when I saw that Yukiko's "Other" palette is Homura...
Kinda awesome, IMO.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 21, 2012, 07:25:02 PM

Oh mah gumballs
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Why do I get the feeling that yukiko is going to turn out being the Rachel Alucard of this? (AKA hard to play and not worth it after CT anyway)

and no Noel Vermillion or Millia Rage pallets? I am disappoint

although Makoto and Jam pallets for Chie? I have found my main character then.

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 27, 2012, 12:59:02 AM
although Makoto and Jam pallets for Chie? I have found my main character then.
You'll have to fight me for her, then. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 27, 2012, 01:03:14 AM
You'll have to fight me for her, then. *shot*

You gave up your right when you got rid of blazblue *shot*

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Teddie's new voice...Just...No... ; ~ ; -shot-