Congrats on your modship, 196!

Started by jkid101094, May 03, 2012, 08:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Since the staff list topic has been broken by a forum glitch I'll just post this here. Welcome to the group, buddy!

To celebrate I bought you your very own banhammer! Take it! It's yours!

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

BITCH, THAT AINT A BANHAMMER! THATS MJOLNIR! GIVE MJOLNIR THOR BACK.

And yes, congratulations on your moderator-status, 196. You are probably the best choice currently.

Supersonic196

D'awwww thanks guys.
I was a bit surprised myself when I logged on this morning and saw that I had a bunch of new buttons.

I'll do my best to keep the forum running smoothly.

jkid101094

Quote from: Supersonic196 on May 03, 2012, 08:30:05 AM
D'awwww thanks guys.
I was a bit surprised myself when I logged on this morning and saw that I had a bunch of new buttons.

I'll do my best to keep the forum running smoothly.
When I became a mod I thought the forum had glitched out. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 03, 2012, 08:31:05 AM
When I became a mod I thought the forum had glitched out. xD

hold on - hold on, weren't you voted a to be mod?

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 03, 2012, 08:37:26 AM
hold on - hold on, weren't you voted a to be mod?
Nope. I tried but lost to Tobi. John made me a mod after the latest forum crash for reasons I still don't understand.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

John likes ppl 16 and older to be mods. Anyways, kudos on your modship! I still don't understand why I'm still not a mod yet. D8
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Elija2

You'll go mad with power, just like the others...

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 03, 2012, 09:52:35 AM
John likes ppl 16 and older to be mods. Anyways, kudos on your modship! I still don't understand why I'm still not a mod yet. D8
It's because you left ages ago and just got back, whereas 196 is generally always here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 03, 2012, 09:55:55 AM
It's because you left ages ago and just got back, whereas 196 is generally always here.

I came back two months ago, and I'm more active now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. I was just looking for reason why. But this topic's about SS196, not SS14, so LET'S PARTY!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 03, 2012, 10:00:34 AM
I came back two months ago, and I'm more active now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. I was just looking for reason why. But this topic's about SS196, not SS14, so LET'S PARTY!
I didn't assume you were. I was just explaining why you aren't a reasonable candidate to be a mod. 196 has been showing up every day for about two years, give or take a few days, while you were probably gone that long.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on May 03, 2012, 09:54:00 AM
or completely neglect it like I do.  xD

Well, not true.
I really only go mod mode when we have spammers (and I'm on...) and that doesn't happen often.

I don't think I've had to ban a user for being a fucktart but maybe once or twice...
our members are generally good.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on May 03, 2012, 09:54:00 AM

if there is a problem with how any of the the current moderators behave, please report it in the feedback section.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 03, 2012, 10:06:32 AM
or completely neglect it like I do.  xD
Or work in the shadows like I do.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

It's.... odd to me.
Why did it take so long for him to become a mod? He should have been a mod long before i even before i got a R4! (the reason why im at this forum)