Persona 4: The Golden

Started by jkid101094, May 29, 2012, 05:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

This apparently doesn't have a topic yet. Jeexx, Wind, I'm disappointed in you both. :c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5pYCw4ET4&feature=g-all-u

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Is it worth the non-backwards compatibility?

And Jeexx has been to occupied with me telling him that i haven't, and probably will never, play a Persona game in my life.

On a third note, ccute opening but i hope they dont advertise their game like that. Might confuse a lot of people.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 29, 2012, 06:35:23 AM
Is it worth the non-backwards compatibility?

And Jeexx has been to occupied with me telling him that i haven't, and probably will never, play a Persona game in my life.

On a third note, ccute opening but i hope they dont advertise their game like that. Might confuse a lot of people.
Probably not worth buying the entire system for, to be honest, however, there are rumors of a Persona game coming to 3DS. I, to be honest, am hoping to see 3DS version of The Golden, but you never know. If you have a PSV or if P4G did come to 3DS I could almost guarantee you thatit would be worth every penny.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2012, 05:51:21 AM
This apparently doesn't have a topic yet. Jeexx, Wind, I'm disappointed in you both. :c
I apologize...

I'll wait for the 3DS ver., cause right now a PSV isn't worth it... also because 3D.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

It's a remake with a couple of new features, woohoo.
I'll still be sticking with my regular Persona 4, till I somehow get a PSVita and this.
I would've made a topic about it, if it was more than just a remake with like, 4 new events and a new social link character, oh and a new weather condition.
And Yosuke's going to cause the apocalypse.
HeHasAScooterNow. D: -shot-
Also, that's the fourth time Naoto has taken her hat off...
First time was in that BeautyCompetitionThingy.
Second was in the hot springs.
And the third was optional, the Christmas event with your girlfriend or the guys (Yosuke, Teddie and Kanji.)

Also, another version of the trailer:

Tell me if you can spot the differences c: -shot-

Also, Make History is probably one of my favourite songs from P4.
That is all.

HereAndThere

Oh, and from what I saw the characters have new ultimate Personas.
UsingTheWiki,OfCourse.
'CauseIDon'tHaveALife.

For example, Chie's Tomoe changes into Suzuka Gongen normally, but I assume that in Golden it'll change into Haraedo-no-Okami...
I'm not sure if that's how it works or if the Personas can digivolve into Megas. -shot-
But yeah...
Nothing too interesting there, but that's only if they're reskins of the other Ultimate Personas.

Hakudamashi

Wait, so they evolve a 2nd time?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on June 08, 2012, 07:48:53 AM
Wait, so they evolve a 2nd time?
That's the thing, I don't know if they "evolve" more than once.
I don't see a point in making them "evolve" a second time, unless it gives them a stronger resistance to everything.

jkid101094

Yukkiko got the best one. :c

Do I need to move this to 18+, now?

Also here's apparently a 6 hour stream.

Also, for those of you who played the game, the hot spring scene is animated now...Yosuke has a butt shot. *slapped*

Yeah, I'm totally moving this to 18+,

You guys know that new chick, Marie? The one from the velvet room? She gets her own dungeon.

Also More Costumes:

Merry Christmas.
Sherlock Holmes and Something Unrelated.
School Girls

(Just kidding. :3)

Everything I just posted in this topic was from here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

I knew all of this.
13 days ago.
You know why? I have no life <3