Kirby's Dream Collection: A 20th Anniversary Game

Started by jkid101094, June 19, 2012, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Fixed Wind's post and stuck the trailer on my first one.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

One must still wonder why there was no celebration of Metroid's 25th...20th... I forget, anniversary.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 23, 2012, 05:23:41 PM
One must still wonder why there was no celebration of Metroid's 25th...20th... I forget, anniversary.
There was. It was called Other M.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 23, 2012, 05:29:51 PM
There was. It was called Other M.

Other M is the Sonic 06 of the Metroid franchise.

Supersonic196

Well, it beats what they did for mario's anniversary, as there is SOME new content.
Still, when the sprites became models in that opening scene I got SO excited that it would be a 3D remake of classic kirby games.

But it's just a port with 6 games... I've already played through most of them via emulator.
I guess generations has spoiled me as to what an anniversary game should be.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Supersonic196 on June 24, 2012, 04:39:14 AM
I guess generations has spoiled me as to what an anniversary game should be.
WOAH WOAH WHAT?
A Sonic game set a standard in gaming?

Holy sh*t.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Im pretty sure you guys are surprised that i didnt make this topic first or why i havent said anything until now. The reason why being that because im not interested in this game.
Only one of the games i have not played and that is KDL2. And i personally dont feel like spending $60 for the one game i would play out of the 6 presented.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 25, 2012, 05:43:51 PM
Im pretty sure you guys are surprised that i didnt make this topic first or why i havent said anything until now. The reason why being that because im not interested in this game.
Only one of the games i have not played and that is KDL2. And i personally dont feel like spending $60 for the one game i would play out of the 6 presented.
Well it's not just the 6 games I'm interested in(cause I'm not), it's all the other cool sh*t...

Sonic Generations has spoiled me D:
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 12, 2012, 04:49:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnuoJzHQ3UE&feature=relmfu

i agree with the top comment.
Goddamnit. Being a big Kirby fan and not having bought the Super Mario game or the Metroid one I really want this but my game budget only has room for Pokemon Black 2 and Animal Crossing 3DS because I promised Smash I'd buy that. :c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Why couldn't they have re-made the games from the ground up using the engine they used in Return to Dreamland? Or at least a graphics update or SOMETHING, this just seems lazy...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 12, 2012, 09:05:12 AM
Why couldn't they have re-made the games from the ground up using the engine they used in Return to Dreamland? Or at least a graphics update or SOMETHING, this just seems lazy...
Do you remember how long it took them just to make ONE Return to DreamLand engine styled game? 11 years!

And jkid you already bought KRDL so you dont need to buy this one. Just borrow it from a friend!

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 12, 2012, 10:20:57 AM
And jkid you already bought KRDL so you dont need to buy this one. Just borrow it from a friend!
I bought Kirby's Return to Dreamland?
I have friends?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.