Little Big Planet 1 and 2

Started by jkid101094, July 04, 2012, 06:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So who here besides Wind and I has it? I was figuring we could arrange a get together to fuck around in community levels or get those bastardly prize bubbles that require 4-players in the story mode.

Also, if anyone has the move kit and a PSM your help would be greatly appreciated. I have the Move Kit but no Playstation Move. I hear if someone else has a move and hosts and online game that I can still pick up bubbles so...yeah.

jkid would like his prize bubbles, plox?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well, in the first place, there isn't that much of us here that has a PS3 to begin with, and the fraction of us that do, not many of them have either.

And why hasn't this game won any GOTY awards goddamit >_<
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:53:56 PM
And why hasn't this game won any GOTY awards goddamit >_<

I own this. ^

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 04, 2012, 06:55:16 PM

I own this. ^
Y'know what I mean, the GOTY award that comes December on Spike. Complain about how it's rigged or whatever, but LBP never even gets nominated... come to think of it neither does Mario...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 04, 2012, 06:57:40 PM
Y'know what I mean, the GOTY award that comes December on Spike. Complain about how it's rigged or whatever, but LBP never even gets nominated... come to think of it neither does Mario...
Platformers are not video games to Spike. even still, its mostly western games at Spike anyways. i think SS was the only eastern game there that won anything last year...

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 04, 2012, 07:11:46 PM
Platformers are not video games to Spike. even still, its mostly western games at Spike anyways. i think SS was the only eastern game there that won anything last year...
Well Sweden is in the Western part of Europe. Does that count?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 04, 2012, 07:13:17 PM
Well Sweden is in the Western part of Europe. Does that count?
Europe is considered Western World.