I need you guys to help me name a few things..

Started by xSalashawty, July 18, 2012, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Well, I'm expecting another bird and I need a name for him/her -- it will most likely be a parakeet that's white/albinoish. I'm hoping for something slightly lucky because my last bird was named "word" and then he died because a squirrel attacked him.

I just composed a song and what did I have to name it? Melancholic Happy Gas. Why? I don't know what to name my stuff. It has a bit of energy to it, but it has Em's and some other "sad-sounding" chords. I'm hoping I can change the title because I always abuse the word melancholy. :P

And please, no answers that say "penis" or "anal" because I'm serious about this.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Meme Master Flex

penis or anal

No but really name it Naz after me : )

Elija2

Jet the Hawk.
Wave the Swallow.
Storm the Albatross.

Ioshyriku

You could name the bird "Lucky" if you want a lucky sounding name, but I'm not sure if it will work

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 18, 2012, 03:59:05 PM
Well, I'm expecting another bird and I need a name for him/her -- it will most likely be a parakeet that's white/albinoish. I'm hoping for something slightly lucky because my last bird was named "word" and then he died because a squirrel attacked him.
http://www.20000-names.com/luck_names.htm

I use this site for character names and I love it. Maybe you can find something?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

xSalashawty

Quote from: NazoUN on July 18, 2012, 05:24:06 PM
penis or anal

No but really name it Naz after me : )
Naming a white bird after a black guy, huh? -shot-

I've taken most of these names into consideration. It ends up I have two birds which are both albino parakeets. I dont know their genders yet.

My song's name is waving between it's current name and Storm the Albatross.

Thanks for replying to this guys. C:

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.