So I Just Got an Android Tablet

Started by Hakudamashi, August 06, 2012, 07:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

A Samsung Galaxy 8.9 to be precise, and since this is my first android device ever, I'm looking for suggestions to pimp out my stride. I already found an Emulator pack and a youtube downloader.
Also I notice that this tablet doesn't take kindly to this forum, it spazzes out when a page tries to load, what's up with that?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

diamondjatt

for "pimping out" your tablet i just recommend finding some games for it, I recommend Sonic CD. Also if your a console gamer, Gameloft has a bunch of games, to name a couple, there Modern Combat 3 (basically call of duty) and Nova 3 (Halo / Crysis). For the forum spassing out, have you tried using a 3rd party browser, I know google chrome recently made its way to the play store

xSalashawty

To add onto Diamond's list, get The Dark Meadow (the free one OR the 5$ one.) The game is first person, powered by Unreal Technology, and you have to go through an abandoned hospital while encountering failed and mutated scientific things. That, and I'm not sure if I'm right, but I believe Android can run flash. If a third party browser ain't working, might as well disable it if you're not using it.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Hakudamashi

Well, about the browser thing, so I looked up Dolphin and then suddenly the forum gore a wtfhax makeover... Or did John just change the forum?
Anyhow, I'm looking for suggestions that aren't just games, for instance, I just got this bitchin anime app called watchwhat or something, and its working surprisingly well.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gilly

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay