Main Menu

Code of Princess

Started by jkid101094, September 04, 2012, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Are you just trying to find retarded loop-holes in our logic? You should probably quit while you're ahead, sweetie.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 06, 2012, 10:47:24 AM
So you ONLY play adventure mode and event match and that is it? Not ONCE played Brawl Mode or Battle Mode. Now if you say you "fought against computers" in a mode specifically designed for more than one person enjoyment im counting that because well... ITS A MODE FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME.

By that logic, Adventure Mode must be 50 player with all the computers o3o
Pesterchum = sirJayden

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 06, 2012, 10:52:53 AM
Are you just trying to find retarded loop-holes in our logic? You should probably quit while you're ahead, sweetie.
I'll find a motherfucking way.

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on September 06, 2012, 12:00:49 PM
By that logic, Adventure Mode must be 50 player with all the computers o3o
Adventure Mode is for more than one person since they introduced co-op.

jkid101094

Basically what you're saying is that multiplayer is still multiplayer even if you play alone which is bullshit. If that was the case than every beat-em up game ever would be multiplayer only and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 06, 2012, 09:47:55 PM
Basically what you're saying is that multiplayer is still multiplayer even if you play alone which is bullshit. If that was the case than every beat-em up game ever would be multiplayer only and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Jump-in games i always will consider multiplayer because its easy to start up without many problems. And im really not trying to say that playing alone is multiplayer, im just trying to say some games dont actually live on single player. They encourage you to play with others and well, its pretty damn hard to admit that every game is fun to play with yourself. You even said it yourself with this game. I just cant see how the same doesn't apply to fighters and kart racers. Especially Mario Kart. At least DKR, CTR, and S&SR had SOME form of single player entertainment.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 06, 2012, 10:00:39 PM
Jump-in games i always will consider multiplayer because its easy to start up without many problems. And im really not trying to say that playing alone is multiplayer, im just trying to say some games dont actually live on single player. They encourage you to play with others and well, its pretty damn hard to admit that every game is fun to play with yourself. You even said it yourself with this game. I just cant see how the same doesn't apply to fighters and kart racers. Especially Mario Kart. At least DKR, CTR, and S&SR had SOME form of single player entertainment.
I never said every game was fun to play by myself. I said that I've never purchased a game solely for it's multiplayer and then you went off on a tangent.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I only have like, 4 Multiplayer (depending on your definition) games, out of the 30 games I have altogether o3o
I prefer Singleplayer to multiplayer, nobody's there to screw it all up.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

TheGameNinja

here's a versus mode trailer

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Y'know, her "armor" is going to get her killed.