So guys, serious question

Started by xSalashawty, September 28, 2012, 02:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Quote from: TeacherDarn, I didn't get to give someone campus beaut today!
Now, campus beaut is simply beautifying (cleaning) the whole campus during lunch for doing something bad.

Not only is that teacher a bitch for WANTING to assign children this, but she's also threatened me, a straight A student, and a smart boy to give us C.B. We didn't do anything bad worth a beaut.

This isn't the only thing she's doing..:
Redundantly explaining everything:
QuoteEverybody turn to page 17. Please turn to page 17. I do not see everyone on page 17. You need to go to page 17 to know what I'm talking about (yes, she says this in less than 2 minutes)

Given us things with such little notice/time
QuoteAlright, go to WorldBookOnline and type in a subject, then use the first article to write a two paragraph summary with 8 sentences in each paragraph. You only have until one day from tomorrow to do it! You have to print it with a picture and then paste it on this construction paper here
Quote from: StudentI didn't get a lot of information from WorldBookOnline for my topic, can I use google like the paper said?
Quote from: TeacherJust use WorldBookOnline for now. ^^
QuoteAlright, put everything away and take out something to write with. Okay, guys, today we're going to be writing an essay using this article about bats. (she is supposed to warn us prior.) We're timed on this, you only have an hour! (This essay is 3-4 paragraphs long and you'd have to rush that shit, entitling the chance for less effort)

Made everything harder for the students, lacks trust in us to not go through our stuff while she's talking
QuotePut everything away. *3 minutes later* Alright, get out your history book!

What do? I can't really tell the staff because then once she knows that someone told on her, her response will be "I didn't do anything wrong" and she'll just release her anger and frustration on us until she finds out who told on her, and lordie knows what hell that person will go through.
Just to let you know: I sit through her class for the last 2 periods of my day.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 28, 2012, 02:05:26 PM
Now, campus beaut is simply beautifying (cleaning) the whole campus during lunch for doing something bad.

Not only is that teacher a bitch for WANTING to assign children this, but she's also threatened me, a straight A student, and a smart boy to give us C.B. We didn't do anything bad worth a beaut.

This isn't the only thing she's doing..:
Redundantly explained everything:
Given us things with such little notice/time
Made everything harder for the students, lacks trust in us to not go through our stuff while she's talking
What do? I can't really tell the staff because then once she knows that someone told on her, her response will be "I didn't do anything wrong" and she'll just release her anger and frustration on us until she finds out who told on her, and lordie knows what hell that person will go through.
Just to let you know: I sit through her class for the last 2 periods of my day.

Request to change classes for the last two periods of the day.

jkid101094

Either what Nazo said or just deal with it. If you have a social worker you might want to talk to her about seeing if you can switch classes.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

I wish I could, honestly, but here's the issue with that.

The Student Service office is VERY much against changing the Language/History period combo, which is what my last 2 periods consist of.
They'll be happy to change up any period except for THAT. 

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Meme Master Flex