Should Sonic really be able too use Chaos Control?

Started by RedX73, February 07, 2009, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Sonic be able too use CC?

Yes
23 (69.7%)
No
10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

sonicknight 11

Tanassy

sonicknight 11

DarkerSuperSonic

werehog1

He is already able to perform it just that he likes running best.

shadowthehedgehog9

what kind of question is that... YES!!!!!!!!!!!

P0opster

Cole

SuperSonic23

Sonic should be able to use it!!! He used the Chaos Emeralds first b4 Shadow. His Super transformation is caused by Chaos power, the basis of Chaos Control. He can handle Chaos Control.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Spirit Dragon

No because Shadow was supposed to be the only one to do it but then everyone got teleporthappy and now Sonic & Silver can do it.

MetaRL123

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Xcoder62

no, if sonic and shadown could use chaos control then sonic would not need to run anymore  :(

DiamondLeon

Of course he should be able to use Chaos Control. Heck, if he can turn into Super or Hyper Sonic, then he should be able to use Chaos Control as well! Just completes the set, ya know?

Into_Unknown_09

I remember Sonic learning Chaos Control towards the end of Sonic Adventure 2. Shadow naturally knew how to use it and I don't know how Silver was able to use CC in '06. Yes, Sonic should be able to use Chaos Control because if Shadow can do it, and Silver can do it, then he can do so.
I am a ninja by profession. I rely on the three S's: speed, stealth and silence. It is preferrable that no one knoes my true identity. If I am seen, my fate is sealed.