Bots on the rise.

Started by Halen, October 31, 2012, 11:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halen

Now I already know that there is a topic like this, but... I don't care. Anyways...

Recently there have been more bots making their usual spam topics and I've already reported a few. I know that it is a problem that you guys generally ignore but for me? It's really annoying seeing these 'GET FREE PLASTIC SURGERY' type of topics. Who knows if they are bots anyway? It just seems like they are. Anyway, I know I will probably get bitched at for making another topic like this or for moaning about it, but... can't there be like a bot-detection type of software (CAPTHA.) which can detect if a profile is genuine of software controlled?

Your brother from another mother,
LeaflameSD

EDIT: Ah, I see. No-body is deleting them because they are already a problem that can't really be delt with like that. I understand.

TheGameNinja

It's no more than usual. Just that no one's deleting them.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

I'm still getting used to things. xP Though i've noticed this, as I kept reporting posts before I was promoted. :V They are rather annoying that's for sure, but don't worry guys we got it. ;)

jkid101094

Wait a second. You became a mod? What? Where? How?

Either way, congratulations. I honestly didn't notice until just now. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.