Gamecube Games Coming to Eshop - Which Ones Would YOU Buy?

Started by jkid101094, November 28, 2012, 10:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U

QuoteWhile it is not backward compatible with Nintendo GameCube discs or peripherals,[15] GameCube titles will become available for purchase and download from Nintendo's Virtual Console service.[16]

Personally I'd rather see some 3DS remakes but I like the idea of being able to play Worms 3D and Cubivore again.

Quote from: Dizzy, Tired jkidI still have most of mine as well as a Wii to play them on so I'm good for quite a lot of titles.

Since my Pikmin 1 and Super Mario Sunshine games were stolen I'd like to see those (though remakes would be better) and either version of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life would make my year.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Nintendo is taking noted from the competition, both the good and the bad...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Online modes for K.A.R, Star Fox Assault, Custom Robo: Battle Revolution, and Pikmin 2 please.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Seriously,that would be awesome.

Riot_Monsterous

Hmm.. Probably Chibi robo, LoZ Wind Waker, Kirby Air ride, annnd.. Luigi's mansion.
But I don't plan on buying a Wii U c: so this is kinda irrelevant. xD

TheGameNinja

Japanese games! Like that fighting game with Optimus Prime and the Beyblade kid. They put some Japanese games on the Wii's VC.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TailsNiGHTS19

Let's see..

1. SSBM (Add online to it, FFS, Nintendo. Seriously. Melee would benefit from it. eue)

2. Windwaker

3. SADX/SA2B

4. Any Mario Party that isn't Mario Party 4, because godDAMNIT, MP4 is just an atrocity. 8I

5. MK: DD (With online, FFS.)

6. The  Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (I dunno. Fuck. ;A;)

7. Sonic Mega/Gems Collection/Riders

8. Super Mario Sunshine (But FFS, MAKE SOME OF THE MISSIONS ABIT EASIER. DAMN. 8U)

9. StarFox: Assault

10. Paper Mario: TTYD (Jon would agree. So much.)

That's all I can think of, off the top of my head... Since I'm like. Really friggin' tired. Goddamn.