Christmas Purchase Halp

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 11, 2012, 10:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

If you're asking Left vs. Right, Personally, I'd take the left one, and get the Vita on the price drop coming May.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 12, 2012, 11:17:00 AM
If you're asking Left vs. Right, Personally, I'd take the left one, and get the Vita on the price drop coming May.

Well, there is a third option...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 12, 2012, 12:33:54 PM
Well, there is a third option...
Oh, I didn't say that...

Well, a huge part of me wants to tell you to take the PS3 so I can finally have someone to play DoA5 with, and to just have another PSN buddy...

Another part of me wants to tell you to get the Wii U cause that's what I would get atm.

And a smaller part of me wants to tell you to get the Vita cause it's a dying hardware that doesn't deserve the sh*t it's getting, but it is getting a price drop in May(Or so I've heard) so I wouldn't worry my head over it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

The Wii U sort of fades into the background because of its price. I mean, look at how many games i can get on the PS3 and Vita for the same price as on the Wii U.

Then again, there is the amazing split-screen and i really want to play with my friends.

Then there is PS3 that alot of games that REALLY wanted to play since ages.
Then there is the Vita that has alot of Console Ports that are Portable like Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Need for Speed and DoA. And it has Miku - but the finger hurting analog sticks are a turn off.

Then there is the PS3 - i could get those games there, plus some games i wasnt able to play since ages like MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles and Bleach. Plus, i can buy the Sega Mega Drive Collection which isnt sold anymore for 360 over here.

And i could buy DoA5 on PS3 which has more sales on the PS3, thus having longer longivity online. Plus Gundam UC.
Plus Miku coming out next year.

Agggh, cant decide

Tanassy

Wii U.

That's my unbiased opinion. I can't really elaborate.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 12, 2012, 08:41:01 PM
The Wii U sort of fades into the background because of its price. I mean, look at how many games i can get on the PS3 and Vita for the same price as on the Wii U.

Then again, there is the amazing split-screen and i really want to play with my friends.

Then there is PS3 that alot of games that REALLY wanted to play since ages.
Then there is the Vita that has alot of Console Ports that are Portable like Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Need for Speed and DoA. And it has Miku - but the finger hurting analog sticks are a turn off.

Then there is the PS3 - i could get those games there, plus some games i wasnt able to play since ages like MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles and Bleach. Plus, i can buy the Sega Mega Drive Collection which isnt sold anymore for 360 over here.

And i could buy DoA5 on PS3 which has more sales on the PS3, thus having longer longivity online. Plus Gundam UC.
Plus Miku coming out next year.

Agggh, cant decide
Sounds to me like you want the PS3 the most...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

As an xbox360 owner I feel bad about saying this somehow...

but I would say go for the PS3 to be honest, mainly because the PS3 gets most games released on it and so far seems to still be a very popular console. (plus Blazblue chrono phantasma has only been confirmed for the PS3 by famitsu <.<>.>fml)

As wind says the vita most likely will get a price drop and I reckon that once you are bored of the PS3 the Wii U will follow suit.

Hakudamashi

I like how the PS3 is the favourite console everywhere else except America.
I sense xenophobia...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 14, 2012, 08:13:04 AM
I like how the PS3 is the favourite console everywhere else except America.
I sense xenophobia...

Its called marketing.
Sony had the genious idea to be the sponsor of all the football leauges in Europe combined with EA's FIFA.
And you know Europe and their Football bullshit.

In 'Merica Microsoft had the genious idea to market Xbox 360 and Call of Duty together.
And you know America and their patriotic bullshit.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Green Mii on December 14, 2012, 03:11:52 PM
My biased opinion tells you to go for the Wii U. My more logical opinion tells you to go for the one you want the most. That, or do a coin toss. :D
How do you coin toss between 3 choices?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

...hmm, i think i'm gonna go for ze PS3. Seems to have the most money value.

Though i'll have to get a third-party controller for it as well. I'd have to buy a second controller anyway lul.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 15, 2012, 09:22:42 AM
...hmm, i think i'm gonna go for ze PS3. Seems to have the most money value.

Though i'll have to get a third-party controller for it as well. I'd have to buy a second controller anyway lul.
3rd party controllers don't work on games past 2011 I'm afraid...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 15, 2012, 10:57:57 PM
huh?
If you meant you were gonna use 3rd party controllers for the PS3, they are not supported by games that came out past mid-2011, like Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay