God of War Ascension and Gears of War Judgment

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 18, 2012, 08:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Does anyone even care?

I've heard nothing but bad about both betas and both games overall.

Whats going on? Both franchises where giants. suddenly this.
Both Prequels, Both not Numbered, Both have a bigger emphasis on MP instead of SP.
This is why franchises that are obviously made to be trilogy should end as a trilogy.

Apparantly the new Gears of War doesnt even have Horde Mode, something the Franchise made popular.

I get that people like Multiplayer, so do i.
But that doesnt mean you have to ruin Single-Player Games. Besides, most SP Devs are horrible at MP and we'll always get some shitty multiplayer mode that unbalances and is fun for about... an hour.

Hakudamashi

And yet Nintendo remains prosperous even though their online sucks, I wonder why...

But seriously, I can't say anything about Gears of War since I've never played or cared for the franchise, but I will say I'm dissapointed by what I've seen so far for Ascension, both single player and multiplayer.

Hey guys, the game is called "God of War", not "Kratos the Angry Spartan", how's about that you lay Kratos' story to rest, leave Greek mythology, and move on to, I dunno, Norse mythology, and focus on the Norse God of War under a new protagonist?
And then come back to the Greek mythology and talk about some other soldier Ares f*cked over before Kratos was even born. What is this prequel sh*t about Kratos realising he can break away from Ares? Didn't Athena tell him he could after Ares made him kill his family?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Does the new GoW have a character creator or something? Is that what that trailer was attempting to showcase?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 18, 2012, 05:58:58 PM
Does the new GoW have a character creator or something? Is that what that trailer was attempting to showcase?

Multiplayer.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 18, 2012, 10:30:43 PM
So it's just gives you random, generic characters to use?

That's stupid.
And a waste of resources and money.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Is that a good "fffffuuuu-" or a bad "fffffuuuu-"?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 13, 2013, 12:45:07 PM
Is that a good "fffffuuuu-" or a bad "fffffuuuu-"?
Let's just say, I don't get to play the game, and it's not cause of connection reasons...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay