Help Nazo make a video: The 10 Best Megaman Classic Stages

Started by Meme Master Flex, December 19, 2012, 10:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

So, I need some help making a video, A countdown video, and I want all of you guy's help with this. Have a favorite Megaman Classic Stage? Well, post it below with the pros and cons of said stage, and later we'll all vote on the top 10, and i'll form a script and make a video out of it, anyone who wants to help with voicing the video, let me know with your voice, everyone that participates will get a mention in the video and channel posted in the description. So, without further adieu, POSTPOSTPOST c:

jkid101094

You finally decided on a topic? I was hoping you'd choose some of my other ones...*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Halen

Air Man - Megaman 2

Short Desc. :
Air Man's stage is set in the sky. It's scenery consists of clouds, and a bright blue sky. You jump from platform to platform to get to the end - Air Man's base. You come across enemies such as the Lightning Lord, which tries to knock you into oblivion with it's *surprise* lightning rods. You also come across the Fan Fiend - an enemy who uses it's guts to blow you off the platform. As you progress through, it's gets SLIGHTLY, and I mean SLIGHTLY harder. But when you finally reach the boss, it's time to battle! Air Man uses his propellers to blow you away, and jumps from left to right after. Easy boss and has very small heath, so you can defeat him in no time. When you do, he gives you his weapon "air shield". You can shoot three tornadoes with it.

Why it's a classic:
I think Air Man is an iconic stage because you can love it or hate it. Air Man also spawned the meme(?) called "I can't beat Airman!" because the Japanese version of Megaman 2 is set to difficult, and is apparently a pain in the ass to beat. It also has some of the best platforming, I mean I often find myself jumping off the corner of robot-spawning platforms doing time-trials. It also has a good theme song, but not the most recognizable.

And finally, here is the MM&B CD data:

With the huge propeller installed in his body, it can create powerful gusts of wind.
"What wind blows you here?"

Good Point: Putting on airs
Bad Point: Windy talk
Like: Surfing
Dislike: Fall of the leaf

Surprise!:

Princessofthechaosemerald

shadowDOESrock

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 19, 2012, 11:47:33 AM
do Mega Man 9, 10 and Street Fighter X Megaman count?

Any classic megaman game, besides SFXMM, meaning 9 and 10 too.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: NazoUN on December 19, 2012, 11:49:13 AM
Any classic megaman game, besides SFXMM, meaning 9 and 10 too.

then i've got nothing. :L
The SFxMM stages so much more superior in design than the older ones. >.<

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 19, 2012, 11:53:54 AM
The SFxMM stages so much more superior in design than the older ones. >.<
I think you're high.

The SFxMM stages aren't exactly bad, but it's obvious they aren't made by Capcom...and that's NOT a good thing.

Also I never thought hard about stages but if you want to accept Robot Masters...

1 ). Ice Man (I actually prefer Bombman's stage, now that I think about it)
5 ). Charge Man (CHOO CHOO)
7 ). Spring Man
8 ). Clown Man
9 ). Splash Woman (DUH) (Also the music. <3)

Also where would you consider Time Man and Oil Man?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

ANY stage that doesn't have those f*cking disappearing and reappearing blocks...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Guys, I need at least 3 Pros and 3 Cons for each stage, wether it be the enemies, stage layout, color scheme, be as nitpicky as you need to be. I just need 6 points to have in the video, so far only Jkid has done so, but even then it was half-assed.

jkid101094

Well it's your list. Why are we doing your work? =P

I'd also need to do a bit of research, meaning I'd have to go play through the first 10 games. That's honestly not something I feel like doing. I'm sorry, really, but can you blame me?

Besides, if I wanted to put thought into my answers I'd just make my own list. *shot*

I gave you a list of my favorites off the top of my head. You can easily go play the ones I specified and see what you think, but overall it's your list. I don't watch top 10 lists to see my opinions stated back to me. =p

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 19, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
Well it's your list. Why are we doing your work? =P

I'd also need to do a bit of research, meaning I'd have to go play through the first 10 games. That's honestly not something I feel like doing. I'm sorry, really, but can you blame me?

Besides, if I wanted to put thought into my answers I'd just make my own list. *shot*

I gave you a list of my favorites off the top of my head. You can easily go play the ones I specified and see what you think, but overall it's your list. I don't watch top 10 lists to see my opinions stated back to me. =p

You guys aren't really doing the work, It's more or less an average opinionated video, meaning the opinion of a group of people, i also am going to research the games and levels during winter break

jkid101094

However, if you're looking for help writing your script I'll try to throw something your way.

This is Charge Man's stage. It's a train. Big surprise. But look at the size of that fucking thing! How big is it?

Well don't call me out for getting all 'game theory' up in this shitz but Megaman is portrayed to be about 8-10 years old, right? Assuming he is the height of an average 10-year old Megaman would stand at about 51 inches...or about 4 and a quarter feet tall.

I'm too lazy to give exact numbers here, but comparing the size of Megaman's sprite to the rest of one of the trains room I'd estimate you could stack about 7-8 Megamen from top to bottom on each others shoulders. That a 408 inch tall train car, or, for those of you too lazy to convert, a single car on that train would be 34 FEET tall.

For a real life example, this tower of books would fit snugly from the bottom to the top of the train. Why does Wily need so much room in that train? What the hell is that old fart smuggling that requires a 34 foot space? And don't even get me started in the length of those things or how many there are.

Quote from: NazoUN on December 19, 2012, 12:57:46 PM
You guys aren't really doing the work, It's more or less an average opinionated video, meaning the opinion of a group of people, i also am going to research the games and levels during winter break
I still think it makes more sense for you to base the top 10 on your solo opinion. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Uh...I hope you haven't been writing you script based around my stupid joke. Look at this:

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question91211.html

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.