The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (HD Remake)

Started by SmashFinale, January 23, 2013, 03:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Wolfy on July 06, 2013, 11:38:34 AM
1. It's a much better idea than what we've had in other Zelda games.
2. We all agree they suck.
3. It was better than Wind Waker's by a long shot.
4. The first one wasn't bad.
5. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess both had significantly more backtracking.
1.Not to me, I hate stamina meters, all they do is make traversing longer than it needed to be. Maybe it wouldn't have been soo bad if they didn't make the roll so useless.
3.To you, but I find the vastness of the open sea alot more relaxing and pleasing to the eyes than f*cking clouds...
5.At least they make you backtrack through more than the same 4 areas for the entire game.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Wolfy

Quote from: windlessusher on July 08, 2013, 06:44:16 AM
1.Not to me, I hate stamina meters, all they do is make traversing longer than it needed to be. Maybe it wouldn't have been soo bad if they didn't make the roll so useless.
3.To you, but I find the vastness of the open sea alot more relaxing and pleasing to the eyes than f*cking clouds...
5.At least they make you backtrack through more than the same 4 areas for the entire game.
1. The stamina meter made it faster to get from place to place. It also made ledge climbing a hell of a lot more fast and fun.
3. What I mean is that Wind Waker had an awfully empty hub world. Skyward Sword not only had the sky, but it also had the surface areas which were incredibly packed with things to do.
5. If you backtrack in Skyward Sword, it's to discover a new area. The areas you've previously been to also go through major changes while you're away. If you backtrack in Wind Waker, it's to find Triforce charts and shards (which makes 16 different backtracking trips for one objective as opposed to four.) If you backtrack in Twilight Princess, it's for a. the second Sacred Grove quest, or b. the bird statues to restore power to the Dominion Rod(about four different trips alone)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Wolfy on July 08, 2013, 01:07:06 PM
1. The stamina meter made it faster to get from place to place. It also made ledge climbing a hell of a lot more fast and fun.
3. What I mean is that Wind Waker had an awfully empty hub world. Skyward Sword not only had the sky, but it also had the surface areas which were incredibly packed with things to do.
5. If you backtrack in Skyward Sword, it's to discover a new area. The areas you've previously been to also go through major changes while you're away. If you backtrack in Wind Waker, it's to find Triforce charts and shards (which makes 16 different backtracking trips for one objective as opposed to four.) If you backtrack in Twilight Princess, it's for a. the second Sacred Grove quest, or b. the bird statues to restore power to the Dominion Rod(about four different trips alone)
1.You're gonna have to explain that to me...
3.I'll take the sea over the sky anyday.
5.My memory of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are admittedly hazy in terms of backtracking, but I do know I could deal with them more than an Skyward Sword cause at least their hub worlds were more fascinating to go through than clouds everywhere...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay