Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Started by SmashFinale, January 23, 2013, 03:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Talk about surprise announcements! Who would have seen these two games crossing over? Welp, im sure this pleases many of you.
http://kotaku.com/5978275/surprise-fire-emblem-meets-shin-megami-tensei-in-this-new-nintendo-crossover

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Chie is Persona, not SMT. Persona is an SMT spin-off. =P

But my mind exploded when I saw this on GoW.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well, Sonic Riders is a spin-off, but gets mentioned in Sonic Generations.

I mean, they could make her a character skin or something...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2013, 01:11:39 PM
Well, Sonic Riders is a spin-off, but gets mentioned in Sonic Generations.
When?

Also it's not like that at all. I don't even think Persona and SMT are in the same universe.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 23, 2013, 01:15:29 PM
When?
You get a trophy for Jet, Wave and Storm with the codes, and the songs UnGravity, Free and High Flying Groove can be unlocked in game

Well they could just have character skins to reference them or something, it's not like Chie's jacket is ONLY sold in Inaba...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on January 23, 2013, 01:19:36 PM
You get a trophy for Jet, Wave and Storm with the codes, and the songs UnGravity, Free and High Flying Groove can be unlocked in game

Well they could just have character skins to reference them or something, it's not like Chie's jacket is ONLY sold in Inaba...

Sonic 06 got it's own stage but that game never happened. Besides, there's a difference between a reference and a legitimate link.

I never said they couldn't. I just said there most likely won't be Persona characters.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 23, 2013, 01:22:57 PM
Sonic 06 got it's own stage but that game never happened. Besides, there's a difference between a reference and a legitimate link.

I never said they couldn't. I just said there most likely won't be Persona characters.
A reference is all I'm asking for

A kicking woman wearing Chie's jacket fighting Lyn.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay