Yoshi Land Wii U

Started by SmashFinale, January 23, 2013, 03:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Good - Feel, the team behind Wario Land: Shake it and Kirby's Epic Yarn has been working on the rumored Yoshi Land game for Wii U. It has also been confirmed that the director of Yoshi's Story will be supervising this new Yoshi game.
http://kotaku.com/5978282/the-people-behind-kirbys-epic-yarn-are-making-a-new-yoshi-game

Your thoughts? Will this game be a fight over another tree?

Thunder7908

It looks a LOT like Kirby's Epic Yarn (which I have). I know, Yarn Yoshi isn't a rip-off, but still, it looks a lot like it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Thunder7908 on February 10, 2013, 02:32:10 AM
It looks a LOT like Kirby's Epic Yarn (which I have). I know, Yarn Yoshi isn't a rip-off, but still, it looks a lot like it.
Well their made by the same people so it isn't surprising that they're so similar.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Epic Yarn was boring and easy because dying had 0 consequences. You went back a couple inches and lost your worthless beads. If they fix that, it will be ok.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 10, 2013, 02:22:03 PM
Epic Yarn was boring and easy because dying had 0 consequences. You went back a couple inches and lost your worthless beads. If they fix that, it will be ok.
Well if you were aiming to Gold rank every level then losing your beads was a huge punishment.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2013, 02:40:32 PM
Well if you were aiming to Gold rank every level then losing your beads was a huge punishment.

But you have to care about that. I didn't.

Thunder7908

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2013, 02:40:32 PM

Lol I got Epic Yarn a year after it came out, and I got a gold rank on every level in 3 months.  ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 10, 2013, 03:21:39 PM
But you have to care about that. I didn't.
But bead collecting was the whole point
Epic Yarn just wasn't for you.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2013, 04:24:35 PM
But bead collecting was the whole point
Epic Yarn just wasn't for you.

I guess so. I was hoping to play a Kirby game. A platformer where nothing happens if you die unless you care about an arbitrary score is just boring to me. It was pretty. It was a nice looking game. But it was more like... a toy than a game to me.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 10, 2013, 04:35:25 PM
I guess so. I was hoping to play a Kirby game. A platformer where nothing happens if you die unless you care about an arbitrary score is just boring to me. It was pretty. It was a nice looking game. But it was more like... a toy than a game to me.
Sounds like the game just wasn't for you. So ignore it a move on.

I do think it shoould've been a new IP with Prince what's his name to start a franchise for those who are into this type of game.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

i loved the yoshi island series but i dont know about the wii u game