Sonic Adventure 3 May be announced Next Month!

Started by TheSonicGamer201X, February 15, 2013, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSonicGamer201X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=sccYWYLts-A

NOTE: The Game Will Have Another Title

It seems that the next Sonic game has already announcement date: 03/03/2013! Also,has someone realized that the date has many numbers "3"? It would be pure coincidence, or one more tip? We'll know soon.
"The Adventure Continues".
Well, true fans know that Sonic has that smile and those eyes.

Chimmy Chonga

shrinky dinks

FlashTheHedgehog123

Hello!

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: FlashTheHedgehog123 on February 15, 2013, 01:55:22 PM
Why is everyone on this shit about SA3?
They're clinging to nostalgia because they think SA1 and SA2 are the best Sonic games in existence and no other 3D Sonic has topped them. After playing SA and SA2 again recently, I can see how badly they've aged and how rushed they actually were, not to mention the hilariously bad voice acting.

There technically was an SA3, it was called Sonic Heroes(it takes place after the events of SA2).

shrinky dinks

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 15, 2013, 03:03:01 PM

Sonic '06 played more like Adventure, but Heroes actually takes place after the events of SA2, whereas Sonic '06 doesn't. So yeah, Heroes is the real SA3, and Shadow the Hedgehog is SA4.

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

Quote from: Stachekip on February 15, 2013, 03:05:05 PM
Sonic '06 played more like Adventure, but Heroes actually takes place after the events of SA2, whereas Sonic '06 doesn't. So yeah, Heroes is the real SA3, and Shadow the Hedgehog is SA4.
So by that logic Sonic & Knuckles is Sonic 4 and Sonic 4 is Sonic 5. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 15, 2013, 03:11:14 PM
So by that logic Sonic & Knuckles is Sonic 4 and Sonic 4 is Sonic 5. =P
Sonic & Knuckles is just a compilation of levels taken out of Sonic 3 due to time constraints, and when you lock on the cartridge to Sonic 3 you get the complete game.

What I'm saying is that Sonic Heroes LITERALLY takes place after Sonic Adventure 2, and Shadow the Hedgehog takes place after Heroes, so they're technically SA3 and SA4 in a way. They aren't huge chunks of another game sliced into two separate games that must be locked on to the other game to get the full experience.

shrinky dinks

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Stachekip on February 15, 2013, 03:33:02 PM
Sonic & Knuckles is just a compilation of levels taken out of Sonic 3 due to time constraints, and when you lock on the cartridge to Sonic 3 you get the complete game.

What I'm saying is that Sonic Heroes LITERALLY takes place after Sonic Adventure 2, and Shadow the Hedgehog takes place after Heroes, so they're technically SA3 and SA4 in a way. They aren't huge chunks of another game sliced into two separate games that must be locked on to the other game to get the full experience.

i think ur right

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 15, 2013, 03:47:54 PM
i think ur right
hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john

shrinky dinks

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Stachekip on February 15, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john hey john

FUCK U im more mature than u ur a kid im an adult

jkid101094

Quote from: Stachekip on February 15, 2013, 03:33:02 PM

So...

By that logic Sonic Generations is Sonic Colors 2. =P

*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 15, 2013, 04:12:25 PM
So...

By that logic Sonic Generations is Sonic Colors 2. =P

*shot*
Does Generations take place after the events of Colors? I'm actually not too sure on that one. :V

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 15, 2013, 03:51:03 PM

FUCK U im more mature than u ur a kid im an adult

Lmfao.

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

Quote from: Stachekip on February 15, 2013, 04:50:43 PM
Does Generations take place after the events of Colors? I'm actually not too sure on that one. :V
Near the end Eggman starts talking about how he got out of space and met the Time Eater so I'd assume they aren't far apart.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.