Main Menu

The PlayStation Vita

Started by Hakudamashi, April 02, 2013, 04:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

So, during the period of the forum going through its troubles, I got myself the PSV a lot earlier than I had planned. It's the 3G model that came with a 4GB mem card, a download voucher for Unit 13, and a year of PS+.

The games I've done full playthroughs of so far are Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale(As in, did all the arcade modes)

The games I'm currently in the progress of beating are Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed(As in, finish world tour mode), Ninja Gaiden Sigma +, Persona 4 Golden, Unit 13

The games I still haven't touched yet are Jet Set Radio, Mortal Kombat, Wipeout2048

PSP game I played on the Vita are Tekken 6, Megaman Maverick Hunter X, Hot Shots Tennis:Get a Grip, Fate:Extra, Sonic Rivals 2

So please, if there's anything you'd like to ask about the PSVita, please be free to ask, and I will answer to the best of my ability.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

hey windle can u help me with the team sonic trophy thats the hardest trophy in the vita version

Hakudamashi

Only if I get to be Knuckles
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 02, 2013, 06:59:51 PM
Only if I get to be Knuckles

hey i dont play as knuckles so much i play as sonic tails amy even ralph

Hakudamashi

I am supposedly getting my 32GB mem card today.

Good, being able to only have 2 games at a time was getting to be quite a nuisance...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 03, 2013, 03:52:41 AM
I am supposedly getting my 32GB mem card today.

Good, being able to only have 2 games at a time was getting to be quite a nuisance...

i have a 16 GB memory card and im good with that amount of memory u can also add me on ur psn account too so we can play sonic transformed and get the team sonic trophy i only have 98% complete all i need is team sonic trophy and ill be done

Elija2

How is the battery life?

Do you think the memory card prices are a ripoff?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 03, 2013, 05:43:40 AM
How is the battery life?

Do you think the memory card prices are a ripoff?
The battery life is acceptable.
On average I get 6 hours off of it when playing a game with the brightness turned low and the bluetooth off. And 4-5 hours with the brightness on max. It runs about the same, if not longer than the 3DS under the same conditions.

And yes, the mem card prices are ridiculous. Sure I understand the who, the what, the where, the when, and most importantly the why, and sure it's justified, but sh*t man noone can deny that these cards are absurdly priced. Either the Vita itself, or those mem cards need a price drop if they hope to make a profit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 03, 2013, 05:55:49 AM
The battery life is acceptable.
On average I get 6 hours off of it when playing a game with the brightness turned low and the bluetooth off. And 4-5 hours with the brightness on max. It runs about the same, if not longer than the 3DS under the same conditions.

And yes, the mem card prices are ridiculous. Sure I understand the who, the what, the where, the when, and most importantly the why, and sure it's justified, but sh*t man noone can deny that these cards are absurdly priced. Either the Vita itself, or those mem cards need a price drop if they hope to make a profit.

i agree with u dude i also hate the prices on the memory cards they have for the vita

shadowDOESrock

I hope they'll announce a redesign soon

One with normal thumbsticks or circle pads.

Hakudamashi

Whats wrong with the analog sticks?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 23, 2013, 03:06:24 PM
Whats wrong with the analog sticks?

they hurt my fingers. they're too small.

Hakudamashi

Hey, I'm the one with the fat hands around these parts.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay