Armored Core: Verdict Day

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 11, 2013, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Since when do people on this site even acknowledge Armored Core? I seriously thought i was the only one who knew about the series.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 12, 2013, 02:23:47 PM
Since when do people on this site even acknowledge Armored Core? I seriously thought i was the only one who knew about the series.

I love Japanese-Mech Games, i unfortunately have no been able to play... any.
Its why i want a PS3 now, so i can import all these Mech Games.

As for Armored Core... i wanted to get V, but i only heard bad about it, even though it looked interesting.
When Verdict Day was announced a few weeks ago that supposedly fixes everything i decided that i'll get that.
Actually, there was one Armored Core i played at a friends house For Answer, i thinK?

Strike Suit Zero also seems awesome.

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 12, 2013, 02:48:41 PM
I love Japanese-Mech Games, i unfortunately have no been able to play... any.
Its why i want a PS3 now, so i can import all these Mech Games.

As for Armored Core... i wanted to get V, but i only heard bad about it, even though it looked interesting.
When Verdict Day was announced a few weeks ago that supposedly fixes everything i decided that i'll get that.
Actually, there was one Armored Core i played at a friends house For Answer, i thinK?

Strike Suit Zero also seems awesome.
I have only played Armored Core 2. That was WAAAAAAAAAAAY back to the Playstation 2. My friend has For Answer is kinda cool since both games features the player controlling someone that kills the previous main character in the respective game.

shadowDOESrock

sonicman0