If there was a Soul Calibur 6 on PS4 and Nextbox, what would you like to see

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 14, 2013, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

As for me...

Get rid of the Super Meter, Get rid of these characters from SC5.
Add a model viewer where you can view your own characters.
Maybe the enhanced ringouts from uns3?

And more cameos (from franchises that make sense to be in SC, so no Star Wars lol)
I dont know.

What do you guys think?

NiGHTS

Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy

Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy Amy

Did I mention Amy?

Yeah I havn't played SC5 because they changed the roster up so much and the super meter crap :L

jkid101094

You mean someone other than me cares about SCVI? I am ecstatic. o3o

I want them to just retcon V completely. Get rid of the new characters, bring back the ones that died and make Sophitia's kids kids again. I wouldn't have minded them taking the reins if they weren't so fucking bland and, hell, half of the new characters aren't even in the story anyway, though maybe that was for the better because the story was complete, fucking ass. I could go on and on about SCVs many problems involving the story but I'll stop here.

In short:

YOU DON'T SPEND 17 YEARS BUILDING UP A RESPECTABLE FRANCHISE FULL OF MEMORABLE CHARACTERS, KILL THEM ALL OFF AND EXPECT PEOPLE NOT TO BE PISSED.

You can view your characters fine in the CaS mode, no?

Speaking of CaS, that was the only good thing about this game. I mean most people used it to give horses dicks but it was still an improvement and SCVI needs to take it even further. Take some inspiration from WWE and let me customize my arenas and moves lists. Hell, give me a story editor. I'd throw money at the Namco building for that.

Also, either start me off with all the parts or give me a more fun way to unlock them. Playing through Arcade mode umpteen times gets boring as all hell.

And speaking of Arcade mode, have a story like SCIII or don't have one at all. Either way give us our arcade story and endings back. Give me Inferno. Give me Abyss. Give me motherfucking Night Terror. SCIIIs Arcade and Story modes were fun. SCVs was not.

I liked the Star Wars character in SC. I wasn't so fond of Ezio but he was alright. I wish they'd bring in another Tales of character or something, though. I never got far enough into Legends to play as Lloyd. Or maybe bring in Kos-Mos for real this time. Or something really weird and random like new age Dantae or Deadpool. I mean, I've seen stranger things in Soul Calibur (I'm looking at you, Spawn).

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2013, 05:16:14 AM
Why not?

Because extremeley unpopular and underpowered console. :)
I like the Wii U, dont get me wrong. Buuuut thats just the way things are.

The Wii U would probably only get another spin-off.

jkid101094

Well it did get Tekken. It isn't like Soul Calibur pushes game performance to any new limits anyway.

Besides, we haven't even seen any of the newer consoles yet. For all you know they'll also bomb, what with the rumors of ads and mandatory DRM and all. I wouldn't be surprised if Namco stuck to the 360 and PS3 for SCVI.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 15, 2013, 08:29:38 AM
Well it did get Tekken. It isn't like Soul Calibur pushes game performance to any new limits anyway.

Besides, we haven't even seen any of the newer consoles yet. For all you know they'll also bomb, what with the rumors of ads and mandatory DRM and all. I wouldn't be surprised if Namco stuck to the 360 and PS3 for SCVI.

Yeah. It got that amazing next-gen tekken that ran on an engine from 2007.
Also, SC always pushed boundries.
Really, only SC5 was so lazy.

And lol, nope.
PS4 already has more hype to it than the Wii U had after two years.

Elija2

I don't want next-gen boob physics to be held back by the Wii U.

If both next-gen consoles bomb I'll eat my shoe. Besides, ads and mandatory DRM are good for the publishers, why else would Sony or M$ implement them? If anything, those would get publishers to be more willing to support the newer consoles.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 15, 2013, 09:00:52 AM
Yeah. It got that amazing next-gen tekken that ran on an engine from 2007.
Also, SC always pushed boundries.
Really, only SC5 was so lazy.

And lol, nope.
PS4 already has more hype to it than the Wii U had after two years.

when my Bday comes im going to get the PS4 since it comes out in november

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 09:32:10 AM
when my Bday comes im going to get the PS4 since it comes out in november
Look, buddy, I like Sony as much as the next guy, but would you kindly stay on topic?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay