Cliffy B. is a Cunt and Reggie is a GOD

Started by Hakudamashi, June 17, 2013, 03:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

I'd like to add that the guys at Avalanche (Just Cause, Renegade Ops & the upcoming Mad Max)... said the following...

Quote from: vg247Speaking with Edge about the recently thorny issue of used games, Sundberg said, “I’m sure it’s been an issue but that’s because games have been too short. I mean, when you can play a game through from 8 to 10 hours, I would return the game too, because there’s no reason for players to play it again.

“If you’re offering little variation, then there’s no motivation for the player to keep that gameâ€"unless they want to have a nice bookshelf. That’s why we answered that with Just Cause. I go into game stores each week and I always go to the used game boxesâ€"I usually don’t find that many [copies of Just Cause].”

Sundberg added that hundreds of thousands of gamers still play Just Cause 2 on a weekly basis, backing up his claim that scale and variety can help hold a person’s attention.

Sense! Common, fucking, sense!
I can see why Cliffy is upset. Its not that Bulletstorm or Gears of War are bad games... but they're not games that hold forever. Those campaigns are things you play... once. There is no reason to ever go back. And people dont play MP forever either.

Hakudamashi

How many used copies of Nintendo games do you see at your local store in comparison to games of other systems?

Nintendo makes quality games people want to replay forever.

Say what you want about their console launches, say what you want about their third party support, say what you want about their release dates, but at least I always keep my Nintendo games.

P.S. Nintendo 4EVER.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising used. I'M SORRY REGGIE!

Hakudamashi

What, your local store didn't have a new copy?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on June 17, 2013, 06:33:54 AM
What, your local store didn't have a new copy?

No, and it was the only good game they had.

Don't worry, I'm suffering for it because the case has a big ugly sticker forever attached to it. At least it still came with the AR cards.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on June 17, 2013, 06:20:21 AM
I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising used. I'M SORRY REGGIE!
Go fuck yourself not telling me this earlier. I would love to piss you off virtually.
And those cards dont actually work for AR Games.

Elija2

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 17, 2013, 10:10:49 AM
Go fuck yourself not telling me this earlier. I would love to piss you off virtually.
And those cards dont actually work for AR Games.

I already know I suck at the multiplayer. But next time I get any new game at all I'll be sure to notify you.

And I know the cards are pretty much useless. I'm surprised Nintendo made so many of them.

Hakudamashi

At least it's neat to have Palutena in your living room...

That or Nintendo has made soooooooooooooo much moneyz from being awesome(Wii, DS, 3DS) that they got to get rid of it somehow...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 17, 2013, 11:17:20 AM
At least it's neat to have Palutena in your living room...
I haven't watched the video or read the rest of the topic but you sold me on this.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 17, 2013, 04:10:41 PM
I haven't watched the video or read the rest of the topic but you sold me on this.
Now proceed to watch the video and read the topic plz.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I did and it reinforced my opinion about Reggie being a badass.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Reggie is so badass that he's scaring customers away from buying a Wii U.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay