Tales of Xillia

Started by shadowDOESrock, July 06, 2013, 09:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Want.
Do i need to have played any previous games for this?

Namco Bandai also announced that Tales of Xillia 2 will be localized w/ the same quality for release same time next year for PS3.

jkid101094

I've wanted to try it since I saw how pretty the female lead was.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

All of the Tales Of games, much like Final Fantasy, are separate original stories.

But I would recommend play some of the previous ones to get used to the battle system at least, it's roughly the same for each game.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

So I've been playing this game non-stop for the past 2 weeks since I got it off that sale on PSN...

This game is sex

And the female lead Milla Maxwell not only easily became one of my favourite female characters ever, but one of my favourite characters in general.

Spoiler alert, she's not really female.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Thanks for the spoiler (you dick hat) but how could a cutie like this be anything but female?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Because The Great Spirit Maxwell is a divine genderless diety that must manifest a human form in order to interact with the world.
This time it chose to take the form of a female, but it could've just as easily took the form of a male, in fact, maybe it'll be a dude the next time it makes a human body(Which is unlikely because of reasons)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Welp, that just destroyed any possibility of Maxwell ever being a man...

Apparently The great and divine spirit Maxwell wanted a body that was beatiful enough to "contain her excellence".
There's even a scene where she's afraid that she might be getting too buff, so she might not be as hot anymore...

Welp, I now no longer have any problems referring to Milla as female.
This also makes her easy to fap to[/size]
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 09, 2014, 05:48:30 PM
Welp, that just destroyed any possibility of Maxwell ever being a man...

Apparently The great and divine spirit Maxwell wanted a body that was beatiful enough to "contain her excellence".
There's even a scene where she's afraid that she might be getting too buff, so she might not be as hot anymore...

Welp, I now no longer have any problems referring to Milla as female.
This also makes her easy to fap to[/size]
God, I wish I could just do that.
Science needs to hurry the fuck up.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Or you could just ascend into godhood.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay