Animal Crossing New Leaf Animal Trade Topic

Started by jkid101094, September 20, 2013, 06:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So I got this idea after playing with the Animal Crossing Plaza on Wii U. I'm sure all of us that have played the game have our personal favorites, right? Well you may not be able to choose your neighbors, but did you know that you can actually convince other players animals to move to your town? It's true. GD stole Bree from me like an utter dick. Well I figured it was worth setting up a system where we could essentially trade villagers.

First we should start by compiling personal lists of both of the animals in our towns and the ones we want and they should be separate to keep things organized.

Then we can scroll through each others lists as we play the game and see what we can do about arranging sessions where we chat up our selected villagers.

(*=Favorite)
(-=Please get rid of this horrible thing)

In My Town:
Elmer
*Marshal
Nana
*Bunnie
*Chow
Jambette
-Katt
Rory
Peggy

Ones I Want:
*Lucky
*Pinkie
Cookie

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I have done this a couple times with other people. Here are the villagers I have:

Bob (fat chance of letting him go)
Rosie (was generously offered and is now mine forever)
Deirdre (stole her from another town and is now being kept hostage)
Tia (she's a keeper)
Blanche (born in my town and will die in my town)
Hans
Genji
Curly
Grizzly (want him out)

Unfortunately I'm happy with almost all of my villagers. I only definitely want Grizzly out. I think I might let go of either Genji or Curly too.

Ones I want:

Poncho
Chevre
A decent Cranky villager

Why does everyone hate Katt? She's pretty cool. Moved out of my town a couple days ago.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on September 20, 2013, 06:25:52 PM
Why does everyone hate Katt? She's pretty cool. Moved out of my town a couple days ago.
Her house is right where I want to build a bridge.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 20, 2013, 06:32:10 PM
Her house is right where I want to build a bridge.

Oh, in that case I totally understand. I like Grizzly but he's in the way of my paths so he has to go.

Hakudamashi

Being the Mayor means you gotta make hard choices, like evicting folk to plant a garden.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 20, 2013, 06:38:05 PM
Being the Mayor means you gotta make hard choices, like evicting folk to plant a garden.

You still don't have this game, do you?

Hakudamashi

Sorry, I don't
My money was tight before, but now with my school screwing me outta my money due to their incompitence, I'm really in no position to be buying much of anything, especially video games.

According to my budget, I won't have any expendable cash on me till Nov. 1st. And then you'll be asking me to choose between this or Sonic Lost World...

Life is hard.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hey, as long as you play Virtue's Last Reward I don't care what you do with your money.

Hakudamashi

Oh yeah... I still have that...

Well there is God Eater...
jk,I've actually just downloaded it onto my Vita yesterday
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay