Manga Maker ComiPo!

Started by jkid101094, December 05, 2013, 10:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

From Enterbrain, the creators of 2D Fighter Maker, 3D Fighter Maker, Indie Game Maker and the well known series of RPG Maker programs comes possibly the last thing you'd expect. Manga Maker ComiPo! allows you to do exactly as the tile suggests and easily create your own manga.

The program allows you to create your own characters, then arrange them on manga pages to your liking. With tons of poses, styles and facial features to choose from you can create professional looking manga even if you can't draw. Thanks to it being used exclusively for manga you won't have to fiddle with constantly drawing lines until you're fed up and stop caring and since the images are 3D user created content will be easier to implement than ever! You can even use the character creator as a template for other projects such as...I don't know...RPG Games with RPG Maker?

This is a good first start for aspiring manga authors as the tools are all there for you, so what are you waiting for? Download the demo today and, if it suits your fancy, you can purchase the entire program for $49.99 USD. It may seem like a lot until you consider RPG Maker VX's price point of $69.99.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.